A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:06:16 am
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aubrey McClendon Indicted  (Read 32864 times)
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2016, 11:12:07 am »

From the same Oklahoma ME's office making national news about funding and missed accreditation?

Yep, same one.  Of course with the open thigh fractures, he might have been somewhat truncated.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2016, 11:18:05 am »

As a commercial driver I see lots of drivers displaying suicidal behaviour everyday. Speeding, driving one handed with a phone to their ear, swerving lanes without signals, ignorant of driving rules, eating, smoking and under the influence. I do not find it curious that a stressed oil man under indictment might have lost control of his vehicle because of any of these behaviors. Its also just as likely that he momentarily yielded to that stress, but there is no evidence to indicate it was suicide. Its weird to see so much enmity and conspiracy over this guy. Rich guy exposed as subject to the same greed and incompetence as the general population. Nothing new here.

We all see potential Darwin Award winners driving every day, but they are not under investigation that could lead to prison time and their family losing everything.

Timing and perception. 24 hours after being indicted just give the impression that he took the easy way out. He just didn't swallow his gun, hang himself, or do a sidewalk swan dive. He wouldn't be the first, and wouldn't be the last.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org