A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 02:24:25 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump's...um...hands  (Read 5792 times)
Ed W
City Father

« on: February 29, 2016, 08:30:40 am »

Marco Rubio now says that Trump has small hands. We've devolved to schoolyard insults. Can it get worse?

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/donald-trump-has-small-hands-marco-rubio-says-n527791

Ed

May you live in interesting times.
AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2016, 09:34:21 am »

We? More like They.

I wouldn't be surprised if they don't start grabbing their crotch or unzipping their fly. It makes them look too immature for the job.

onward...through the fog
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2016, 11:42:11 am »

Marco Rubio now says that Trump has small hands. We've devolved to schoolyard insults. Can it get worse?

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/donald-trump-has-small-hands-marco-rubio-says-n527791

If he also smells like cabbage he might be a carney.

Too bad You Tube doesn’t automatically link anymore:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXRfnIfFYFI

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2016, 12:15:01 pm »

While I get that Rubio is now turning the crazy on Trump...he should've stuck with calling him a pants pee'er.
davideinstein
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2016, 05:10:25 pm »

Republican Party might split up soon.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2016, 05:32:06 pm »

It has definitely been quite the show.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2016, 09:39:39 pm »

The chances of finding a unifying candidate do seem pretty slim, don’t they?

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2016, 10:08:55 pm »

Hmm...I was always under the assumption that independents could not vote in the primaries.  I found out today that if the party or parties give permission, Indies CAN vote.  It appears that the Democrats gave their approval for that to happen.  I guess the Republicans didn't want them.  Wonder why.

Smiley

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2016, 09:33:07 am »

Hmm...I was always under the assumption that independents could not vote in the primaries.  I found out today that if the party or parties give permission, Indies CAN vote.  It appears that the Democrats gave their approval for that to happen.  I guess the Republicans didn't want them.  Wonder why.

Smiley

Because they might actually have a brain and know how to use it - can't have that affecting their Clown Show.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2016, 09:41:00 am »

Because they might actually have a brain and know how to use it - can't have that affecting their Clown Show.

Already have one of my friends however saying he can't vote until November.  When I asked him why he said 'only Democrats are allowing Indies to vote in the primaries'.  I told him that doesn't mean he has to wait.  I then told him you should re-register as a republican.  He didn't care much for that.  Smiley

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2016, 10:34:55 am »

Already have one of my friends however saying he can't vote until November.  When I asked him why he said 'only Democrats are allowing Indies to vote in the primaries'.  I told him that doesn't mean he has to wait.  I then told him you should re-register as a republican.  He didn't care much for that.  Smiley

I’m going to use it as an opportunity to vote against Hilarity. 

Oklahoma GOP will never allow open primaries, at least not in our lifetime.  They are worried about the un-washed masses meddling in their races. 

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2016, 05:17:21 pm »

I’m going to use it as an opportunity to vote against Hilarity. 

Oklahoma GOP will never allow open primaries, at least not in our lifetime.  They are worried about the un-washed masses meddling in their races. 

Indies might have some effect, but as for crossing over to the other side just to try to block someone - another one of those urban myths that people seem to believe when it just doesn't happen.  Nobody - at least not enough body to matter would throw away their vote the other side unless their favorite was a huge shoe in.  And then they might try to block someone, but the numbers involved with that would just be down in the weeds to where they would not show up.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org