A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 02:07:31 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone Been Watching Dallas News?  (Read 2801 times)
D.Schuttler
« on: July 12, 2005, 02:21:43 pm »

Their City troubles now involve the FBI also....

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/localnews/stories/071205dnmetplancommish.2524ad3.html

quote:
One plan commissioner "told me I was dead in the water," he said. Another "said he would have voted for us, but he explained that he needed the other commissioners' support for another case."

"More than anything, it makes me sad that we do not have a fair and equal democratic process," Mr. Bracken said. "The influence by real estate and developers and money is so disproportionate to the influence of citizens."

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org