A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:58:50 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dollar Thrifty Plaza, East Tower redevelopment [rumor]  (Read 1992 times)
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« on: March 04, 2016, 07:55:17 am »

I caught wind of a rumor that the East Tower of the Dollar Thrifty Plaza is being cleared of office tenants and will be converted into apartments. I cannot attest to the veracity of the rumor.

The West Tower is being repopulated with new tenants as Hertz finishes removing employees.

Anyone heard any more?

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
rdj
City Father

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2016, 07:56:23 am »

It has been acquired by the Zarrow Foundation.  Will be converted into space for non-profits.  I believe, but can't confirm, a portion will be transitional housing. 

[Ducks for cover from folks that hate social services in their neighborhood]

Live Generous.  Live Blessed.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2016, 08:54:45 am »

It has been acquired by the Zarrow Foundation.  Will be converted into space for non-profits.  I believe, but can't confirm, a portion will be transitional housing. 

[Ducks for cover from folks that hate social services in their neighborhood]

Hey, that was my idea
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org