A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:55:13 pm
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 28   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vision 2025 Extension - Package Details  (Read 185297 times)
AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #345 on: March 25, 2016, 09:58:52 am »

That was like another life for me. I still harbor a plan to organize a river float. I have two canoes, two kayaks and desire. I just don't have a trailer or a truck.

onward...through the fog
rebound
City Father

« Reply #346 on: March 25, 2016, 11:13:06 am »

That was like another life for me. I still harbor a plan to organize a river float. I have two canoes, two kayaks and desire. I just don't have a trailer or a truck.

I have three kayaks, and my son and I would definitely be up for tagging along.   

cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #347 on: March 25, 2016, 12:15:14 pm »

I have an old (unregistered) aluminium canoe. Given the risk of see OHP on the river, I'm willing to be a dare devil and take it out if we get something together.

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #348 on: March 26, 2016, 02:04:53 pm »

That would be three canoes and five kayaks. A veritable inland naval fleet. Anyone got an old school bus or a trailer? Spring is usually a time for good flows on this river although until the surrounding area greens up its a bit bleak.

onward...through the fog
TeeDub
« Reply #349 on: March 26, 2016, 03:37:56 pm »

Canoes no longer have to be tagged in Oklahoma

https://www.ok.gov/tax/Individuals/Motor_Vehicle/Boats_&_Outboard_Motors/

How long would it take to go from Keystone to Zink?   (Or Zink to Bixby)   I might be able to come up with a trailer and a few more canoes.
AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #350 on: March 27, 2016, 12:47:29 pm »

Depends on the flow and pace and whether there is low point beverages and food onboard. I seem to remember about 2-21/2 hours from Keystone to Zink. I couldn't say about Zink to Bixby but the current really slows down on that leg.

onward...through the fog
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #351 on: March 28, 2016, 09:21:04 am »

That would be three canoes and five kayaks. A veritable inland naval fleet. Anyone got an old school bus or a trailer? Spring is usually a time for good flows on this river although until the surrounding area greens up its a bit bleak.

I got a  school bus....needs tires...

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Vision 2025
Philanthropist

« Reply #352 on: March 28, 2016, 09:32:44 am »

Have done both but I'd be up for another float, have a kayak and a low profile cat-a-raft.

Vision 2025 Program Director - know the facts, www.Vision2025.info
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #353 on: March 28, 2016, 10:32:46 am »

I want to go.

I look like the Skipper, act like Gilligan, think I am the Professor, and really want to be Mr. Howell.

Power is nothing till you use it.
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #354 on: March 28, 2016, 11:08:38 am »

Started a thread for this drift.  Get it, drift? It's a nautical term.

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #355 on: March 28, 2016, 11:34:09 am »

I want to go.

I look like the Skipper, act like Gilligan, think I am the Professor, and really want to be Mr. Howell.

But is Mary Ann going? That could really up the participation rate.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #356 on: March 28, 2016, 06:29:23 pm »

But is Mary Ann going? That could really up the participation rate.

Ah, a Mary Ann guy.  She was always hotter than Ginger.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
SXSW
City Father

« Reply #357 on: April 03, 2016, 04:46:23 pm »

Any bets on if all the propositions pass, or if not all of them which ones?  Most people I know are voting yes on all of them including myself but I know there are plenty that don't support it.

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #358 on: April 03, 2016, 06:28:26 pm »

Any bets on if all the propositions pass, or if not all of them which ones?  Most people I know are voting yes on all of them including myself but I know there are plenty that don't support it.

I'm voting on 2 and 3 only.  I won't be subsidizing a service that is already supposed to be built into the budget to begin with.  I understand it would be nice to get emergency services up to snuff, but they keep asking for it via a sales tax.  Has to be a better way.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
davideinstein
« Reply #359 on: April 03, 2016, 08:43:47 pm »

I'm voting on 2 and 3 only.  I won't be subsidizing a service that is already supposed to be built into the budget to begin with.  I understand it would be nice to get emergency services up to snuff, but they keep asking for it via a sales tax.  Has to be a better way.

Same.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 28   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org