A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:01:32 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Please, just stahp..  (Read 2840 times)
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« on: November 23, 2015, 11:56:53 am »

http://www.newson6.com/story/30586019/owner-of-wynnewood-exotic-animal-park-announces-hes-running-for-president

As if the rest of the country doesn't see this state as a joke.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2015, 02:11:37 pm »

This is where it starts to get confusing:

Schreibvogel announced he will hold a news conference at 1 p.m. on Monday at the Hyatt Regency Hotel, located at 350 N. High Street in Columbus, Ohio.

Schreibvogel said the purpose of this conference is to announce that paperwork has been mailed for him to enter into the race of President, and to, “address the Ohio people about their tax money being used in a monopoly pushed through by Governor Kasich, Senator Balderson.”

"It is time the people who built this country with blood, sweat and tears has a voice," a news release for Schreibvogel's campaign stated.

Ohio?

Look at his web page, seems a bit schizo.

http://www.joeexotic.com/gallery/#

At least it wasn’t Pervert Joe that was running.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Ed W
City Father

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2015, 03:54:12 pm »

His subject-verb agreement leaves some room for improvement too.

Ed

May you live in interesting times.
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2015, 01:52:06 pm »

You need to get out more....

AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2015, 02:59:23 pm »

honestly, my Stanford employed, San Francisco sophisticated, liberal ex-wife, and her friends, think Oklahoma is the salt of the earth, core of America. She's a little concerned by the political leadership but doesn't judge us by their lunacy. That said, she wouldn't live here again for any reason.

onward...through the fog
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org