A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:01:41 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Luxury Alternative Transit Service To 2015 Bedlam  (Read 4769 times)
Dspike
Activist

« on: November 22, 2015, 06:11:47 pm »

My wife's company, MotherRoad Travel, is offering luxury shuttle bus service to Bedlam! Travel in style for $29/pp. Don't worry about parking or traffic. Bring food and drink on the bus. Enjoy the complimentary wifi and power outlets. Restroom on board.

#TailgateToTheGame and #LetUsDoTheDriving

Ride tickets and more details are available at http://motherroadtravel.com/event/?id=282

This is our first offering other than Thunder games as we establish regular, alternative intercity transit service in Oklahoma.

www.motherroadtravel.com
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2015, 10:35:16 pm »

My wife's company, MotherRoad Travel, is offering luxury shuttle bus service to Bedlam! Travel in style for $29/pp. Don't worry about parking or traffic. Bring food and drink on the bus. Enjoy the complimentary wifi and power outlets. Restroom on board.

#TailgateToTheGame and #LetUsDoTheDriving

Ride tickets and more details are available at http://motherroadtravel.com/event/?id=282

This is our first offering other than Thunder games as we establish regular, alternative intercity transit service in Oklahoma.

www.motherroadtravel.com

If that price only included the tickets...

Maybe 30 years ago.  Wink

If someone happens to give me a pair for the celebration of my 1/2 century on this planet, I will take you up on the transportation there and back!

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2015, 10:50:35 pm »

For transportation that sounds like a bargain.

Are you picked up/scraped off at your home?  I sense a possible party.

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
Dspike
Activist

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2015, 02:04:59 pm »

In Tulsa, we will have a single pickup location at OSU-Tulsa. With up to 55 riders, stopping at each house is not feasible.

In Stillwater, we will have the BOB bus parking spot, which is one block from the stadium for dropoff and pickup.

Happy to answer any other questions.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org