A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 10:57:39 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 1740, 1736, 17... London Calling  (Read 2017 times)
DTulsa
« on: July 11, 2005, 09:06:22 pm »

I don't know about other areas of the city, but has anyone else noticed the "17.." numbers written in chalk on several businesses around tulsa?  at first (a couple weeks ago) i thought it was something a little more official, but now it looks political as they are sometimes written next to "London calling" written in the same chalk.  that was put up the same day as the london bombings.

anyway, curiosity has got the best of me.

oh yeah, i've seen at least one building with one number crossed out, but another one right next to it.

anyone know what i'm talking about?  this is mainly in the TU area.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org