A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 15, 2024, 10:07:49 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stevie Clark / OSU  (Read 3743 times)
Markk
Civic Leader

« on: September 05, 2015, 10:49:05 am »

http://www.tulsaworld.com/sportsextra/osusportsextra/former-oklahoma-state-basketball-player-stevie-clark-sues-university-travis/article_5f913644-27bf-5cd7-92b1-26213510a58d.html

This lawsuit is so stupid that I fear I'm going to have to rip my eyes out for having read the complaint.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 11:52:21 am by Markk » Logged
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2015, 09:40:38 am »

I went to OSU too, when do I get my free Camaro?
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2015, 08:36:59 am »

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait... are you telling me that coaches recruiting high school kids tell them that they will have a chance to play? That they will all be all stars and will definitely make it to the NBA by playing for [insert coaches name/school] here. Holy crap - next thing youre going to tell me is that guys exaggerate while picking up women...

Are mommy and daddy Clark loaded, because I can't fathom someone taking this case on a contingency fee.  No way OSU can pay out on the claim without substantial proof. No way they let this go to Court if there is any proof.

Forced him to take drugs? I can believe they told him he needs to "take his medication" or leave the team, but I patiently await the proof that they drugged him.

And promised him a Camaro?  Really, a Camaro? No wonder OSU bball has gone downhill...

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2015, 03:33:29 pm »

IIRC Brian Bosworth was given a Camaro and you see how well it worked out for him.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org