A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:39:53 am
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Iron Gate  (Read 115219 times)
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #105 on: October 21, 2015, 05:46:22 pm »

You will change your mind after they have chewed your face off.......!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miami_cannibal_attack

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #106 on: October 21, 2015, 05:46:39 pm »

Where do you live....Huh..I can show you my Katana and check out your vehicle.......

An undisclosed location in the PNW, and I have the coordinates for all of the old Atlas, Titan, Minuteman Missile sites and the old DEW Line Stations from the Aleutian Islands to Nova Scotia along the northern border of Canada.
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #107 on: October 21, 2015, 06:54:21 pm »

A 5-minute cellphone video shot by a homeless man shows the streets around the PSO building (Old Central HS) littered with convulsing OD victims, so it might be a bit unfair to point the finger at Iron Gate soup kitchen.  Almost all local media falsely repeating its "synthetic marijuana" while 23 pointed out that while K2 was at one time supposed to mimic marijuana, its actually not related at all.

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
TheArtist
T-Town Elder

« Reply #108 on: October 21, 2015, 09:37:13 pm »

A 5-minute cellphone video shot by a homeless man shows the streets around the PSO building (Old Central HS) littered with convulsing OD victims, so it might be a bit unfair to point the finger at Iron Gate soup kitchen.  Almost all local media falsely repeating its "synthetic marijuana" while 23 pointed out that while K2 was at one time supposed to mimic marijuana, its actually not related at all.

Yea this kind of thing is great for retail business, especially for one that has a large portion of its sales being children's toys and books.  "Mommy mommy after here can we go down the street to the candy store or to get ice cream?" "Sure Suzy and Billy, but just be careful and step over the convulsing homeless people." 

"When you only have two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other."-Chinese proverb. "Arts a staple. Like bread or wine or a warm coat in winter. Those who think it is a luxury have only a fragment of a mind. Mans spirit grows hungry for art in the same way h
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #109 on: October 22, 2015, 08:37:26 am »

Yea this kind of thing is great for retail business, especially for one that has a large portion of its sales being children's toys and books.  "Mommy mommy after here can we go down the street to the candy store or to get ice cream?" "Sure Suzy and Billy, but just be careful and step over the convulsing homeless people." 

Oh yeah...just like in Bedford Falls.  This is Hollywood stuff, kids.
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #110 on: October 22, 2015, 11:02:23 am »

An undisclosed location in the PNW, and I have the coordinates for all of the old Atlas, Titan, Minuteman Missile sites and the old DEW Line Stations from the Aleutian Islands to Nova Scotia along the northern border of Canada.

We need to get together......!!

DTowner
City Father

« Reply #111 on: October 22, 2015, 11:19:01 am »

Not a good PR week for Iron Gate that will help sooth the concerns of those in the next neighborhood they target to build/move.
AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #112 on: October 22, 2015, 11:54:48 am »

Or PSO either. If they would just convulse somewhere more, well, out of public site or suburban or something.

onward...through the fog
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #113 on: October 22, 2015, 12:01:23 pm »

We need to get together......!!

Sure, just meet me here..........

https://www.google.com/maps/@61.5967438,-64.6388295,869m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en
carltonplace
Historic Artifact
City Father

« Reply #114 on: October 22, 2015, 12:41:33 pm »

Or PSO either. If they would just convulse somewhere more, well, out of public site or suburban or something.

Public convulsing...it's so untoward.
rdj
City Father

« Reply #115 on: October 22, 2015, 12:52:21 pm »

Public convulsing...it's so untoward.

Fitting shirt for some Tulsa Now'rs, "Keep Tulsa Convulsing, In Private"

Live Generous.  Live Blessed.
carltonplace
Historic Artifact
City Father

« Reply #116 on: October 22, 2015, 01:06:52 pm »

I'm on a roll.
AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #117 on: October 23, 2015, 08:48:15 am »

Its odd isn't it? Dozens of people fall to the ground convulsing, flailing, and requiring medical attention and our response is ..."not so good for downtown PR or retail bidness" instead of genuine concern for an assault perpetrated by drug dealers that may extend to all over town.

Of course when you see the same thing on a Friday night around 1am next to a string of bars in Brady? That's just the nature of adult partying. The difference being few people see the staggering drunks at that time of morning and its old news to the press unless one dies.

onward...through the fog
DTowner
City Father

« Reply #118 on: October 23, 2015, 11:00:14 am »

Its odd isn't it? Dozens of people fall to the ground convulsing, flailing, and requiring medical attention and our response is ..."not so good for downtown PR or retail bidness" instead of genuine concern for an assault perpetrated by drug dealers that may extend to all over town.

Of course when you see the same thing on a Friday night around 1am next to a string of bars in Brady? That's just the nature of adult partying. The difference being few people see the staggering drunks at that time of morning and its old news to the press unless one dies.

I think you are taking this discussion unfairly out of the context of the thread. 
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #119 on: October 23, 2015, 11:09:16 am »

I wasn't there.  I didn't see any of this.  I have no idea what actually happened.

I've been in the businesses in the area.  I support the survival of the businesses in the area.

I have a tough time transferring my concerns to people having a physical reaction to a drug they took.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org