A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 03:10:02 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Roofer recommendations  (Read 2986 times)
tulsabug
Civic Leader

« on: August 08, 2015, 07:18:30 pm »

We need to get the roof on our house replaced - complete tear-off, re-deck, yaddayadda. We've got two quotes so far and they are all over the place on both price and what they're going to do so we'd like to get some recommendations from people we can trust. Since they aren't available I thought I'd ask around here....  Grin
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2015, 05:27:25 pm »

I don't know how you could wrong with ABest......

TeeDub
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2015, 07:37:35 am »

Abest did me right once, 12 years ago, only had one little hiccup, which they fixed....   

A year or two I called them out to look at a leak around a vent stack.   The rubber boot had deteriorated from age and weather and they quoted me $500 to fix it.   The part cost $7 at Lowes.  Needless to say, I fixed it myself and am now unimpressed with them.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2015, 01:58:43 pm »

We need to get the roof on our house replaced - complete tear-off, re-deck, yaddayadda. We've got two quotes so far and they are all over the place on both price and what they're going to do so we'd like to get some recommendations from people we can trust. Since they aren't available I thought I'd ask around here....  Grin

Angie's List is your friend....

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org