A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 06:54:13 pm
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 48   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump  (Read 241267 times)
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #435 on: August 25, 2016, 07:00:51 am »

Business dealing with high level state officials in Russia.
Not paying much in taxes.
No donating much to charity.
And not being nearly as rich as he claims to be.

That seems to be the consensus. Though the bots made to "ask questions" on the internet about his donations to unsavory organizations are pretty funny...

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #436 on: August 26, 2016, 09:41:48 pm »

It's been pretty well nailed down that he owes hundreds of millions if not billions to Russia

“Nailed down” by Arianna Huffington or Daily Koz?   Cheesy

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #437 on: August 26, 2016, 10:29:52 pm »

“Nailed down” by Arianna Huffington or Daily Koz?   Cheesy

No, that noted "nut" Bill Moyers:

http://billmoyers.com/story/donald-trump-explaining/

This actually isn't funny.
AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #438 on: August 27, 2016, 08:31:40 am »

I scanned this topic from page one this morning. Very interesting to see how we all progressed and how literate and civil the conversations have been. I suggest for perspective you spend thirty minutes and relive this crazy election year through this forum's lens. I also hope there is someone archiving for posterity that such a culture does exist in Oklahoma.

onward...through the fog
davideinstein
« Reply #439 on: August 27, 2016, 03:41:15 pm »

After the DWade tweet I'm officially done discussing him.
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #440 on: August 29, 2016, 07:08:26 am »

You'd be glad to know that Trump is back to being tough on immigration after a one week hiatus in which he "softened" his message on immigration.

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #441 on: August 29, 2016, 09:27:40 am »

You'd be glad to know that Trump is back to being tough on immigration after a one week hiatus in which he "softened" his message on immigration.

Probably because Ann Coulter threatened to beat him up.  Wink

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #442 on: August 29, 2016, 11:30:14 am »

He's gaining ground per 538
AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #443 on: August 29, 2016, 11:54:22 am »

Silver predicted the race would tighten towards September. Fewer undecided and advertising taking effect. Note however that Hill's percentages are rising as well.

Today it was reported that the FBI is investigating a (Russian) hack of Arizona and Illinois voting operations. They have alerted all voting operations in each state to be aware.

Maybe that is why Trump doesn't seem to have the same polls as everyone else. Wink

onward...through the fog
sauerkraut
City Father

I Conquered The 2013 -2015 Polar Bear Plunge!!

« Reply #444 on: September 29, 2016, 10:50:26 am »

I strongly favor Trump. We have 94 million people who can't find work or just gave up looking for work, the  open borders and refugees make matters worse. Things have never been more grim. The GNP has never been above 3% during Obama's term which is very poor showing.

Proud Global  Warming Deiner! Earth Is Getting Colder NOT Warmer!
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #445 on: September 29, 2016, 11:12:38 am »

I strongly favor Trump. We have 94 million people who can't find work or just gave up looking for work, the  open borders and refugees make matters worse. Things have never been more grim. The GNP has never been above 3% during Obama's term which is very poor showing.

I want anyone considering voting for Trump to think long and hard on the idea that this derp is voting for Trump. Do you really want to be just like derp?
AngieB
Proud Westsider
City Father

« Reply #446 on: September 29, 2016, 11:17:32 am »

I want anyone considering voting for Trump to think long and hard on the idea that this derp is voting for Trump. Do you really want to be just like derp?
Right. Because look at all the celebrities voting for Hillary. I want to be JUST. LIKE. THEM.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #447 on: September 29, 2016, 11:18:47 am »

Right. Because look at all the celebrities voting for Hillary. I want to be JUST. LIKE. THEM.

That can't be how you've chosen.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #448 on: September 29, 2016, 11:20:06 am »

Things have never been more grim.

Who agrees with this?  Have things ever been more grim?
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #449 on: September 29, 2016, 11:48:06 am »

The two things that did it most about Trump for me - he called our POW's cowards, thru his BS with John McCain. 

He ridicules handicapped people.  I can hardly wait to see his impersonation of an autistic person, or someone with Down's Syndrome.  I bet his Cerebral Palsy impersonation is a hoot!!

Add that to all the other lies and garbage, while I find Hillary extremely distasteful, it really is an easy choice.  If I thought Johnson or Stein had a snowball's chance, I would likely go with one of them - either of them over Hillary.  But they don't.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 48   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org