A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:07:43 pm
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Oh, Governor Failin'....  (Read 9969 times)
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« on: July 28, 2015, 06:17:11 am »

http://www.thelostogle.com/2015/07/27/hipster-boo-boo-is-living-in-a-trailer-at-the-governors-mansion/

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2015, 08:11:03 am »

Well, after all, she IS special...more special than all the rest of us combined...

When I was young, I was afflicted with living in a northern (yankee??) state where you could actually sit on the grass during the summer!!  That took some getting used to - no chiggers!!  The kids wouldn't believe me when I told them about chiggers and that we have an oil well on the front lawn of the Capitol building.  I bet they wouldn't believe me now if I told them the governor's mansion is also a white trash trailer park....it's just difficult for people with even just a little bit of class to understand Oklahoma politics!  It's just too much like Louisiana politics and no one can believe there could be two states in the Union like that....

Wanna bet that we will elect another one just like her the next time 'round??

Governor's Oath of office...nothing in it about enforcing the laws of the state, so I guess she is clear...

"I, ........., do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support, obey, and defend the Constitution of the United States, and the Constitution of the State of Oklahoma, and that I will not, knowingly, receive, directly or indirectly, any money or other valuable thing, for the performance or nonperformance of any act or duty pertaining to my office, other than the compensation allowed by law; I further swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully discharge my duties as Governor of the State of Oklahoma to the best of my ability."

« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 08:18:46 am by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2015, 08:27:41 am »

I cannot express how much I love the name "Hipster Boo Boo", it rolls off the tongue so much better than "entitled coke head".

cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2015, 08:25:25 pm »

What's not to like?

Former lobbyist, now a "consultant" and "artist" apperently living in government housing (trailer behind moms government housing).

Didnt she get married and divorced twice in one year, as her mom campaigned to protect the sanctity of marriage (who herself divorced among allegations of cheating on her husband with one of her security guards: http://m.newsok.com/fallin-bodyguard-resigned-before-divorce-case-filed/article/2635804)?  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christina_Fallin

Don't worry, like husbands travel trailers are easy to get rid of. It never occurred to our benevolent ruler that having a trailer with her daughter sucking utilities off of the government teet might be against zoning, inappropriate, AND trashy. So she's gone... http://kfor.com/2015/07/27/governors-daughter-is-living-in-trailer-connected-to-the-mansion-does-it-violate-city-code/

You're doing' fine (governor of) Oklahoma!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 08:31:37 pm by cannon_fodder » Logged

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2015, 08:48:34 pm »

Also, the Lost Ogle has been reviewing Hipster Boo Boo for years. Here's a review of one of her albums... Bad language, damn funny:
http://www.thelostogle.com/2014/04/28/christina-fallins-band-pink-pony-has-released-a-new-music-video/

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2015, 10:37:24 am »

Trailer listed on Craigslist:
https://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/rvs/5146123030.html

The VIN# leads me to believe it is a spoof, but funny:

Quote from: Craigslist Ad Says

Trailer must go - $28500 (Lincoln & N.E 23rd Street)

For sale is a 48' Big Country, 3 slide out, 2 air conditioners, heavily used queen sized mattress (considered replacing). Make a reasonable offer and it will be yours. Buyer responsible for removal, must have a clean record to (no felonies) to remove from property.

2013 Big Country

VIN: 1W2H3O4R5E
condition: salvage
fuel: gas
transmission: other

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2015, 11:41:35 am »

Trailer listed on Craigslist:
https://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/rvs/5146123030.html
The VIN# leads me to believe it is a spoof, but funny:

The photo looks close:
http://www.fox23.com/news/news/local/governors-daughter-living-trailer-mansion-property/nm7pB/
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 11:58:05 am by patric » Logged

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
rebound
City Father

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2015, 03:14:44 pm »

Close?  Heck, even the position of the wires on the ground is the same...

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2015, 03:24:05 pm »

Does the groundskeeping at the Mansion seem to be a little lacking? Where's the grass? 
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2015, 03:56:52 pm »

Co worker of mine made a good point.  It made him think of this:

https://youtu.be/W0ek-nHq5lc?t=26s

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2015, 08:14:05 am »

Don't worry, like husbands travel trailers are easy to get rid of. It never occurred to our benevolent ruler that having a trailer with her daughter sucking utilities off of the government teet might be against zoning, inappropriate, AND trashy. So she's gone... http://kfor.com/2015/07/27/governors-daughter-is-living-in-trailer-connected-to-the-mansion-does-it-violate-city-code/

You're doing' fine (governor of) Oklahoma!

Goes to the whole sense of entitlement thing that so much of the RWRE is all eat up with....

Paraphrasing Richard Nixon... It's not illegal if the governor does it!!

Just another Oklahoma Moment!!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2015, 08:46:43 am »

Meh! I just listened to a couple of her youtube videos. It's not really singing but more talking with digital music in the background. The videos really just show a couple of rich entitled kids trying to find an outlet and be somewhat relevant. I wouldn't think that they or anybody else would see this as a serious effort in the music industry.

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
rebound
City Father

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2015, 10:54:38 am »

Meh! I just listened to a couple of her youtube videos. It's not really singing but more talking with digital music in the background. The videos really just show a couple of rich entitled kids trying to find an outlet and be somewhat relevant. I wouldn't think that they or anybody else would see this as a serious effort in the music industry.

I feel the same way about the The Flaming Lips, but apparently some people like them.  Undecided

(Sorry, thread drift...)

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2015, 11:02:06 am »

And yet, Mommy was able to convince an entire state of her relevance with similar background and same lack of talent.

Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2015, 11:20:12 am »

She should have stacked a couple of FEMA trailers on top of each other and you circle  jerkers would have really had something to get off on.....

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org