A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 07:39:55 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Parking police subcontractors / "Parking Police"  (Read 1574 times)
zstyles
Philanthropist

« on: July 25, 2015, 08:52:47 pm »

So I work downtown quite a bit doing commercial work and the last year I have had a company SGA (I think) who I see driving around and have two cameras mounted on their roof pointed at what I think is license plates, they from what I can tell also are the ones issuing the parking meter and parking violations. I have found one ticket on one of our vehicles where we parked in a "hashline" zone while unloading and came back out...we had unloaded for years in this spot and thought it was commercial(apparantly the commercial sign had been removed from sidewalk), never had an issue until this year...any ideas or info?

Is the city subcontracting out this now and how many of them are out snipering the parking meters and parking downtown.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org