A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:22:20 am
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fish Tacos  (Read 12474 times)
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2015, 08:26:42 pm »

Have any of you been to El Rancho Grande?

http://www.elranchograndemexicanfood.com/

It’s been a few years but always had a good meal there.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
rebound
City Father

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2015, 08:55:41 am »

It’s been a few years but always had a good meal there.

Ate there a couple of weeks ago.  Solid.

DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2015, 07:42:46 am »

El Rancho Grande was a fantastic experience. My Fish Tacos were perfect. The white queso dip was very tasty and plentiful. Her cheese enchiladas were loaded with chicken, pico, guacamole, peppers and cooked to perfection.
The wait staff was very friendly and right on the spot when you needed something. I thought they were very busy for a Wednesday night.
The Manager spoke with us at least three times checking on us during and after our dinner.
The Restaurant is very clean and has a nice atmosphere. I will be going back.
After posting a picture on my Facebook. I found out that this Restaurant has been a staple in Tulsa for many years. I just can't believe I have lived here my whole life and never heard of them. It goes to show that there are hidden gems if you take the time and look.
Thanks for all the suggestions guys. I'm going to have to try and get around and check those location out also.

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2015, 08:08:15 am »

It's come around.... For a long time It was not very good.....

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org