A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:42:39 am
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The View by American Residential  (Read 50253 times)
SXSW
City Father

« Reply #60 on: October 19, 2020, 10:02:29 am »

What a big hole this fills.  Now just need a couple more of these on those big lots to the west along Archer.

shavethewhales
Philanthropist

« Reply #61 on: November 23, 2020, 11:07:34 am »

They have been moving along quickly with the brick work. I didn't grab a photo, but you can see looking down Elgin that a lot of that side is already bricked. Can't wait to see the exterior finished, this is going to look awesome!
Jacobei
Citizen

« Reply #62 on: December 02, 2020, 10:15:55 pm »

What a big hole this fills.  Now just need a couple more of these on those big lots to the west along Archer.

If you mean between Detroit and the CotU, that will probably have to wait for an even bigger something to come along.  Those are owned by BOK.

That said, if infill were to happen there, I would love for the buildings to com up flush on the bridges so you could actually enter storefronts on the bridge.  They were like that before they were leveled for parking.
SXSW
City Father

« Reply #63 on: December 03, 2020, 11:46:03 am »

If you mean between Detroit and the CotU, that will probably have to wait for an even bigger something to come along.  Those are owned by BOK.

That said, if infill were to happen there, I would love for the buildings to com up flush on the bridges so you could actually enter storefronts on the bridge.  They were like that before they were leveled for parking.

I doubt they would do that at least on the Cincinnati and Detroit bridges.  I could see it with the Boston bridge as a tie-in to the CotU parklet. 

SXSW
City Father

« Reply #64 on: December 20, 2020, 01:21:06 pm »

Some progress photos from Provident's social media page:

shavethewhales
Philanthropist

« Reply #65 on: February 07, 2021, 11:50:27 am »

Brick progress has been slow. The south side is close, I think.
shavethewhales
Philanthropist

« Reply #66 on: April 05, 2021, 08:27:30 am »

This view hasn't changed much in the last month or so... I wonder why external work has slowed down so much...
Vision 2025
Philanthropist

« Reply #67 on: April 06, 2021, 07:48:09 am »

This view hasn't changed much in the last month or so... I wonder why external work has slowed down so much...
Working in the Courtyard.

Vision 2025 Program Director - know the facts, www.Vision2025.info
SXSW
City Father

« Reply #68 on: April 10, 2021, 09:33:24 am »

New rendering I hadn't seen before looking west on Archer

shavethewhales
Philanthropist

« Reply #69 on: May 03, 2021, 08:48:02 am »

The outside is still relatively unchanged, but I did glance through the opening on the west side and saw that they have indeed been working on the courtyard. Really want to see this thing finally get bricked and completed.
shavethewhales
Philanthropist

« Reply #70 on: June 04, 2021, 07:14:32 am »

Finally getting the front put on.

shavethewhales
Philanthropist

« Reply #71 on: July 02, 2021, 07:51:27 am »

shavethewhales
Philanthropist

« Reply #72 on: July 23, 2021, 07:51:07 am »

They are flying on this thing now. The brick area from the last photo is completely done now and they are spreading out to the SW corner. It looks really sharp. This is going to be a great looking building when the brick is finally complete.

I've actually submitted my interest in a unit myself, but haven't heard back from anyone yet. I will be looking very closely at it. I'm sure it will be hectic with the stadium right next door, but I could use some more excitement in my life, lol.
SXSW
City Father

« Reply #73 on: July 23, 2021, 05:59:52 pm »

They are flying on this thing now. The brick area from the last photo is completely done now and they are spreading out to the SW corner. It looks really sharp. This is going to be a great looking building when the brick is finally complete.

I've actually submitted my interest in a unit myself, but haven't heard back from anyone yet. I will be looking very closely at it. I'm sure it will be hectic with the stadium right next door, but I could use some more excitement in my life, lol.

I’ve been through these apartments, they are nice and the views are great.  The club room and outdoor desk overlooks the ballpark and the Arts District.  There will be a restaurant at the corner space not sure which one yet though.

I’ve been told the Santa Fe Square apartments (also developed by ARG) will be similar in appearance and amenities, and will be built by the same GC.

shavethewhales
Philanthropist

« Reply #74 on: August 02, 2021, 07:44:34 am »

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org