A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:38:18 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Atza Pizza Pie!  (Read 44327 times)
DolfanBob
City Father

« on: July 08, 2015, 11:17:11 am »

This list from today's World is awesome. I had no idea so many styles of Pizza was available here. The pictures in this article are huge and fantastic. Check them out and see what you think. The list is suspiciously missing that Sam guy with a shotgun. Hmm what a mystery lol.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/photovideo/slideshows/tulsa-s-best-slices-these-are-the-ones-to-try/collection_1efd06e1-edab-55b7-8ff9-22d43effbbb4.html

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2015, 12:03:03 pm »

They got it right with Minute Man.....The best pizza in the state......

Markk
Civic Leader

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2016, 01:07:05 pm »

This list from today's World is awesome. I had no idea so many styles of Pizza was available here. The pictures in this article are huge and fantastic. Check them out and see what you think. The list is suspiciously missing that Sam guy with a shotgun. Hmm what a mystery lol.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/photovideo/slideshows/tulsa-s-best-slices-these-are-the-ones-to-try/collection_1efd06e1-edab-55b7-8ff9-22d43effbbb4.html

Must be an old list--Umberto's is no longer on 21st, and Leon's no longer exists.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2016, 01:21:51 pm »

Must be an old list--Umberto's is no longer on 21st, and Leon's no longer exists.

Well a little old - date on the OP is from July of last year.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2016, 02:13:52 pm »

And unfortunately, the OP is no longer with us either.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2016, 02:56:20 pm »

And unfortunately, the OP is no longer with us either.

I was thinking the same thing..remembering the first time I met him face to face at our get together at Jims Never on Sunday.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2016, 03:20:54 pm »

What does OP stand for?   I am pretty sure you are referring to DolfanBob, but beyond that...?

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Markk
Civic Leader

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2016, 05:49:48 pm »

What does OP stand for?   I am pretty sure you are referring to DolfanBob, but beyond that...?

Original Post.  I wasn't paying attention to dates when I left my comment.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2016, 05:55:59 pm »

Original Post.  I wasn't paying attention to dates when I left my comment.

It's interchangeable.  It can also refer to the person starting the post as 'original poster'.

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2016, 10:42:10 pm »

I was thinking the same thing..remembering the first time I met him face to face at our get together at Jims Never on Sunday.

Don't think I was at Jim's. Pretty sure the first time I met Bob was at Sieggie's.

Funny guy and a great soul. I always smile a bit when one of his posts gets bumped.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2016, 08:44:09 am »

Don't think I was at Jim's. Pretty sure the first time I met Bob was at Sieggie's.

Funny guy and a great soul. I always smile a bit when one of his posts gets bumped.

Never met him, but from private chats, as well as posts, he seemed like a great guy.  I miss him.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org