A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:32:32 pm
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 26   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Miss Jackson's/Petty's.....  (Read 189684 times)
In_Tulsa
Citizen

« Reply #225 on: August 01, 2016, 02:54:28 pm »

Taco Bueno.

Dream on Utica Square is not that high class!!
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #226 on: August 01, 2016, 03:37:51 pm »

Thought I saw somewhere that is going to be one of those double restaurants in one building. A combo Taco Bell and Long John Silvers.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #227 on: August 01, 2016, 03:53:07 pm »

Thought I saw somewhere that is going to be one of those double restaurants in one building. A combo Taco Bell and Long John Silvers.

The old plumbing in the area would never hold up.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #228 on: August 01, 2016, 06:36:21 pm »

There’s a lovely picket fence in place for the time being.  I like that.  Any other construction site would use chain link panels, but not Utica Square.  Cheesy

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #229 on: August 01, 2016, 07:29:23 pm »

There’s a lovely picket fence in place for the time being.  I like that.  Any other construction site would use chain link panels, but not Utica Square.  Cheesy

Kinda like the closed Whataburger at 27th and Memorial.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
davideinstein
« Reply #230 on: August 02, 2016, 07:12:54 pm »

I'd laugh at the irony.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #231 on: August 02, 2016, 07:15:49 pm »

Now, if it were a LJS and a WhiteCastle, I'd be down for that....

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #232 on: August 02, 2016, 07:49:40 pm »

Dream on Utica Square is not that high class!!

Oh, man...that's pretty cool !!   Brand new here and already I am rubbing off on you!!  Sweet !!

Well, maybe not exactly brand new, but lurking in the weeds and only surfacing on rare occasions!

« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 07:52:01 pm by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #233 on: August 02, 2016, 08:51:05 pm »

Now, if it were a LJS and a WhiteCastle, I'd be down for that....

White Castle is the devil
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #234 on: August 03, 2016, 07:16:30 am »

One of my guilty pleasures.  KC has no more; last time I had WC was in Nashville.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #235 on: August 03, 2016, 08:17:41 am »

One of my guilty pleasures.  KC has no more; last time I had WC was in Nashville.

If  you are in Nashville, it's just a short drive to Somerset, KY.  You can get White Castle  AND  Gold Star Chili !!   Double-header!  Without having to drive all the way to Cincinnati !!

Ok....yeah, you could go to Bowling Green and do the same thing, but where's the fun in that??

« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 08:21:23 am by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #236 on: August 03, 2016, 09:02:46 am »

dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #237 on: August 03, 2016, 09:59:11 am »

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #238 on: August 03, 2016, 10:03:32 am »

What’s ever happened to the H & M rumor? 

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
erfalf
City Father

« Reply #239 on: August 03, 2016, 10:42:31 am »

What’s ever happened to the H & M rumor? 

Would H&M really even be a good fit. Isn't H&M supposed to be kind of trendy and at a lower price point. My wife wants one because they have good children's clothing at reasonable prices. I guess they still have Gap. There not much else in Utica that fit's the "affordable" criteria.

Besides a major restaurant, what in this market climate are they going to get to replace that square footage?

Pipe dream I know, but a boutique hotel there would be pretty sweet. Utica is kind of a historic lifestyle center before there were lifestyle centers. All the new developments in that vein seem to have hotels. Why not here? Seems to be as good a spot as any.

"Trust but Verify." - The Gipper
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 26   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org