A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 01:18:24 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wasn't the this the guy that said..  (Read 3873 times)
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« on: June 26, 2015, 03:58:18 pm »

..the Republican Party needs to stop being the party of stupid?

Well, maybe they need to start with him.  Wow.

http://theadvocate.com/news/12757417-123/louisiana-governor-bobby-jindal-rails

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2015, 04:21:29 pm »

Jammie
Civic Leader

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2015, 02:38:03 pm »

It'd be a good start, Hoss! They could continue with eliminating Ted Cruz, who once praised the Supreme Court when there was a decision in his favor, and now also wants it gone since a decision was made that he doesn't agree with. He went as far as to say, "This is not legal." HuhHuh? Supreme Court decisions are no longer legal? Oy! Talk about taking your toys and going home when you don't get your way.

I just don't understand things anymore. Isn't human beings loving each other better then the haters and the war mongers? What's the assault on Christianity about? No one is forcing anyone to marry someone from their own gender. We're all still free to go to church and practice Christianity and be heterosexual so what's the rhetoric about?

Adopt an older pet. Help them remember what it feels like to be loved.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2015, 10:28:50 am »

The GOP list of hopefuls is resembling a clown car more and more by the week.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Jammie
Civic Leader

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2015, 11:24:35 am »

Oh my! Trump is leading in the polls. Is that a good thing?

Adopt an older pet. Help them remember what it feels like to be loved.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2015, 11:30:02 am »

Oh my! Trump is leading in the polls. Is that a good thing?

Who knows?  However, his stand on certain issues in the past will doom him once the clown car occupants start putting out ads.  Much like Guiliani's stand on pro-choice did, but the Hairpiece has a few more.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Ed W
City Father

Re:
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2015, 02:54:00 pm »

Don't fret. The Clown Car isn't going anywhere soon. Trump fired the driver.

Ed

May you live in interesting times.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org