A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:46:20 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Comedy Festival  (Read 10623 times)
DolfanBob
City Father

« on: June 17, 2015, 08:21:27 am »

This is a pretty cool idea. Several different venues around town and some pretty good National Comedy acts in town. I just haven't heard to much about it.

http://www.bluewhalecomedyfestival.com/

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
hello
Civic Leader

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2015, 01:13:02 pm »

I went to the major acts at Fur Shop and Legends. All the acts were great. I think the audiences in Tulsa presented a great face to these comedians, most which had never been to Oklahoma.  I'll be going again next year!

RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2015, 07:06:56 am »

I went to five of the shows. The lineup was great.

Power is nothing till you use it.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2015, 07:45:56 am »

I went to five of the shows. The lineup was great.

I had a co-worker of mine perform but was unable to make the show.  Good to hear local talent was represented well.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org