A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:36:54 am
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Human Garbage and the Waco Massacre  (Read 99839 times)
Vashta Nerada
Philanthropist

« Reply #120 on: June 25, 2016, 06:41:33 pm »

Last week, the two corrupt Waco cops currently being sued for false arrest in 13 civil rights cases in federal court in Austin begged District Court Judge Sam Sparks to freeze the case until all the state criminal cases associated with the Twin Peaks biker brawl on May 17, 2015 are completed.

The two corrupt Waco cops are retiring Police Chief Brent Stroman and Detective Manuel Chavez. They, along with McLennan County District Attorney Abelino Reyna and “John Doe, an employee of the Texas Department of Public Safety,” are being sued for false arrest. And last week their lawyers, Charlie and Mike from a general practice firm in a Waco shopping center named Haley and Olsen, argued “that a false arrest claim should be stayed until resolution of the criminal charges, as until that time it may be difficult to determine the relation between the two.”

The rub here is statute of limitations on false arrest claims. If the current and future complainants are to sue the city, county and state, they have to do it in the next 11 months. And before they can sue city hall, they must have “evidence of an official or unofficial policy of a widespread pattern or practice of unconstitutional violations.” That’s what Charlie and Mike are really trying to stop. And it is now up to Judge Sparks to decide whether Waco, McLennan County and the state of Texas should be allowed to get away with it.

http://www.agingrebel.com/14346
Vashta Nerada
Philanthropist

« Reply #121 on: April 09, 2017, 06:15:10 pm »

More bikers sue in federal court over Twin Peaks arrests
Vashta Nerada
Philanthropist

« Reply #122 on: April 22, 2017, 06:18:01 pm »

The Nine FBI Informants Running The Show
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #123 on: April 24, 2017, 08:35:19 am »

So  I went to that web site to see what was said - and in the little ad on the right side was a link to Foster the People - Pumped Up Kicks....  Geez...strangely, somehow seemed to fit.

"sovereign citizen movement" – which believes free men can ignore the laws they don’t like....

Yeah, right.  ID 10 T's.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 08:39:22 am by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Vashta Nerada
Philanthropist

« Reply #124 on: April 24, 2017, 09:37:34 pm »

"sovereign citizen movement" – which believes free men can ignore the laws they don’t like....

Yeah, right.  ID 10 T's.

The vast majority of people at Twin Peaks were arrested to silence criticism of a Task Force action that went terribly wrong.
They were prepaired for talks about upcoming safety legislation, planning Christmas parties, eating BBQ and riding their bikes in a beautiful day, but got caught up in ATF's "Operation Texas Rocker" that was a poorly orchestrated confrontation between two of the larger motorcycle clubs in the state.

These people lost their jobs, homes, cars, etc. to uncaring prosecutors and corrupt judges who wanted to create a false narrative to cover their incompetent tracks.  It wasnt a "sovereign citizen movement" but rather people trying to work within a system that betrayed them.

There were bad players sure.  Given the numbers its a statistical likelyhood, but charging witnesses with the same carbon-copy indictments as the outlaws sets a bad precedent for justice in America.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #125 on: April 25, 2017, 07:51:46 am »

No one really cares any more - that events time has passed...may as well let it go.   The Sound Bite has moved on...

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
erfalf
City Father

« Reply #126 on: April 25, 2017, 08:04:29 am »

Watched the "Oklahoma City" documentary on Netflix last night, then followed it up with one specifically about Ruby Ridge. Aside from the incessant use of the phrase "right-wing", I have to say, and this may not be copacetic, but I found it difficult not to sympathize with the Weaver family of Ruby Ridge. That was some messed up stuff going on up there.

And I just kept thinking about how I hear so much that we shouldn't be poking our business in other countries affairs for fear of retaliation. However, when it comes to domestics, we seem to be perfectly content with using the heavy hand of the law to put all the pressure in the world on people that for the most part would go unnoticed in society as they are basically trying to escape society.

"Trust but Verify." - The Gipper
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #127 on: April 25, 2017, 08:43:46 am »

Watched the "Oklahoma City" documentary on Netflix last night, then followed it up with one specifically about Ruby Ridge. Aside from the incessant use of the phrase "right-wing", I have to say, and this may not be copacetic, but I found it difficult not to sympathize with the Weaver family of Ruby Ridge. That was some messed up stuff going on up there.

And I just kept thinking about how I hear so much that we shouldn't be poking our business in other countries affairs for fear of retaliation. However, when it comes to domestics, we seem to be perfectly content with using the heavy hand of the law to put all the pressure in the world on people that for the most part would go unnoticed in society as they are basically trying to escape society.

True.   Ya don't always have to mess with people just because they are a little bit different.  But that is not what our country is all about - we are meddlers, busy-bodies, snoops, and just like to put our noses into other people's business.  Don't see that changing any time soon.

As for 'right wing' - well, sometimes there is truly the most appropriate phrase/word for a thing - and that is one of them.  Don't forget our very own, home grown, Elohim City!!

Left-wing is another.  Equally bad when done to the extreme.

patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #128 on: April 25, 2017, 09:03:59 am »

we seem to be perfectly content with using the heavy hand of the law to put all the pressure in the world on people that for the most part would go unnoticed in society as they are basically trying to escape society.

Not one of these people have had a trial. 
Most have been bankrupted while "the authorities" rake in overtime. 
And thats just the ones who werent members of a "gang"

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
Vashta Nerada
Philanthropist

« Reply #129 on: May 13, 2017, 07:06:44 pm »

In the days after Waco, numerous witnesses alleged that there were police snipers present at the scene and the police have denied that. At a news conference about a month after the bloodbath, on June 12, 2015, police chief Brent Stroman said, “First of all we did not have counter…we did not have snipers or counter snipers deployed.” There is video of him saying that.
Most reporters took him at his word and nobody questioned exactly who he meant by “we.”

After the Twin Peaks brawl, numerous veterans who were there also said they thought they heard “suppressed” rifle fire. Suppressors are sometimes called silencers.

But there certainly was at least one, unusual sniper rifle at the scene and the proof has been in plain site for two years. The proof is this photograph, which was produced by and is copyrighted by the British news agency Reuters. The image belongs to Reuters and it is reproduced here because this page thinks its reproduction is a fair use. The photograph has already been published at least five times – three times without a credit: In African Seer, the Las Vegas Review-Journal, the Conservative Tree House, Bearing Arms and The Daily Mail.

The mature man in the photograph, walking next to an armored vehicle deployed to the Twin Peaks before anyone was shot, is carrying what multiple sources have told The Aging Rebel is an M110 Semi-Automatic Sniper System manufactured by the Knight’s Armament Company. The same sources have said that this rifle appears to have “a ported and internally suppressed barrel.” They explain that they have deduced that because the rifle at the Twin Peaks does not have a flash suppressor.

Although many military weapons have been given to police forces throughout the United States, the M110 SASS has not. It appears to be a weapon used exclusively by military personnel. So if Chief Stroman is to be taken at his word, and if what he meant by “we” included Waco police, county deputies and the Texas Rangers Swat, the question naturally arises of why a military sniper rifle was at the scene.

TeeDub
« Reply #130 on: May 14, 2017, 05:23:32 pm »

You can buy a m110 SASS.   (With a suppressor if you are willing to wait for ATF approval and pay the $200 tax stamp.)

The barrel in the picture isn't big enough to integrally suppress a large caliber round.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 05:25:05 pm by TeeDub » Logged
erfalf
City Father

« Reply #131 on: May 15, 2017, 08:26:47 am »

Considering the TANK of a vehicle right next to him, the fact that a guy has "military grade" arms should be the least alarming thing in that picture.

"Trust but Verify." - The Gipper
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #132 on: June 29, 2017, 01:29:17 pm »

« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 01:31:57 pm by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

patric
T-Town Elder

« Reply #133 on: November 10, 2017, 06:37:10 pm »

The ATF-engineered confrontation that spun into an out-of-control shootout begins to fall apart as the cases finally go to court.

http://www.kcentv.com/news/local/jury-was-leaning-toward-a-not-guilty-verdict-in-twin-peaks-juror-says/490936782

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
patric
T-Town Elder

« Reply #134 on: February 20, 2018, 05:49:04 pm »

“The Twin Peaks dam has now broken, and with each new dismissal that may come, the public will see clearly what Twin Peaks defense counsel have known for almost three years — that Abel Reyna arrested, charged, and indicted a very large number of these men for purely political reasons, apparently without any intent to take them to trial.”
http://www.wacotrib.com/news/courts_and_trials/more-bikers-seek-to-disqualify-reyna-in-twin-peaks-cases/article_c66f1d00-ada3-51a0-abe8-6491ac2ce3d0.html

Assistant Attorney General Christopher Lindsey was recorded telling attorneys that prosecutor Reyna urged a Texas Ranger to withhold evidence and said he thinks Reyna is “deluded” and cannot be trusted.

“I know that the AG’s office is a very large organization, and the fact that they can’t find anybody to handle these cases is pretty indicative of their opinion of the prosecutability of these cases”

http://www.wacotrib.com/news/courts_and_trials/ag-declines-to-prosecute-twin-peaks-case/article_f0f186b0-69f5-50ba-babf-0ba06503b8e2.html
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 05:50:51 pm by patric » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org