A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 06:59:45 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lawmaker to set self on fire over raises for Judges  (Read 4110 times)
swake
T-Town Elder

« on: April 27, 2015, 12:49:52 pm »

He's upset over court rulings that stop laws restricting abortions.

Really. At least he's from Oklahoma City and not Tulsa. This time.

http://newsok.com/oklahoma-lawmaker-threatens-to-set-himself-on-fire-over-abortion-issue/article/5414125

This has been another installment of Go Oklahoma! It's been how long since we've embarrassed ourselves?
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2015, 01:25:27 pm »

I demand a meme
carltonplace
Historic Artifact
City Father

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2015, 02:01:30 pm »

I demand a meme

Can you make that demand while turning naked cartwheels on the Tisdale?
saintnicster
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2015, 02:08:41 pm »

I bet he'll hold his breath while he's at it.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2015, 02:32:17 pm »

This has been another installment of Go Oklahoma! It's been how long since we've embarrassed ourselves?

"He loudly said that if he were not a Christian, he would go across the street to the state Supreme Court building, douse himself in gasoline and set himself on fire to “protest the evil in that building.”

Despite the comment where he CLAIMS to be a Christian, he obviously is not or he would not be lying so publicly, emphatically, and apparently enthusiastically.  Well, beside that whole thing about being a politician, which takes him out of a Godly place to begin with...

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Ed W
City Father

Re:
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2015, 03:03:11 pm »

I'll bring the marshmallows. If someone has Hershey bars and graham crackers, we can make smores!

Ed

May you live in interesting times.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

Re:
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2015, 06:09:05 pm »

I'll bring the marshmallows. If someone has Hershey bars and graham crackers, we can make smores!

Nice!  We will be there with bells on!!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org