A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 08:24:23 am
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Ritz Cabaret strip club to be a Starbucks  (Read 14349 times)
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2015, 11:45:24 am »

The Mrs. is a big fan of the Ruby Redbird.  It's not too bad after a day spent mowing and working in the yard.  I actually like their newish Belgian White, White Wing.  Have you tried it?

Not yet.  I like beers that have citrus overtones (Marshall Arrowhead Pale Ale; I've recently been drinking both Marshall This Machine IPA and one from Atwater Brewting called "Hop-A-Peal" which is another IPA) as long as they don't overdo it.

I also tried one of Atwater's offerings called "Decadent Dark Chocolate".  I did this in conjunction with a potluck that included brownies and it was great.  It tasted like beer but the aftertaste was, as stated, a dark chocolate, and it wasn't overpowering.  Just enough of an aftertaste to notice it.  It's not a session beer by any means, but with coffee cake or brownies it was really good.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
rdj
City Father

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2015, 12:36:47 pm »

I sampled a few Marshall beers that aged for a bit with Topeca coffee on Saturday night.  Very tasty stuff.  Hope they do more of that.

I would compare the White Wing to a Hoegaarden.  In other words your standard Belgian White Wheat.

Live Generous.  Live Blessed.
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2015, 12:47:49 pm »

What?  No plumbing problems?

They had a really nice fountain there at one time.  May have attracted too many cheerleaders.

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
Ed W
City Father

Re:
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2015, 11:06:24 am »

You're just jealous 'cause Owasso's drunk cheerleaders can beat the snot out of your drunk cheerleaders. We should have a cage match.

Ed

May you live in interesting times.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org