A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:07:46 am
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Doctor  (Read 9880 times)
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2015, 09:15:02 am »

It's been St. Johns Omni for years.........

patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2015, 11:46:52 am »

Green isn't allergy - clear is - green is when the infection has set in.  For those occasional times, the med centers are pretty good....

And Mucinex (and generic) works wonders!!  If you can tolerate guaifenesin...

Other than drugs, you might benefit by irrigating your sinuses.

At first its like waterboarding yourself.  Strange sensation but after a while you get a feeling of gratifying relief (which is maybe why waterboarding fails?)

Some people use Neti pots, but Waterpik also makes attachments.  Make sure it's sterile water so you dont get brain-eating amoeba Grin

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2015, 08:50:03 am »

i haven’t had any issues with them on the business side, thus far, other than the RML behind there never getting my insurance information correct.  What kind of issues have you had?

Appointments have been getting harder to schedule - never had an issue before in the last 15 + years.  That's livable - just plan further out.

Billing type things - confusion over primary versus secondary insurance, where Medicare jumps in or jumps out.  Eventually all sorts out, but takes more "hands-on" effort on my part, where before it just automatically happened.  Not big things, just minor irritants.  Dr's and staff aren't as "happy" in their jobs as they used to be.  That's sad, 'cause they always seemed to be happy to be there until the last couple years - now, less.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2015, 08:51:02 am »

Make sure it's sterile water so you dont get brain-eating amoeba Grin

It may be too late....

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org