A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 15, 2019, 12:58:36 pm
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Downtown Development Overview  (Read 318707 times)
TulsaGoldenHurriCAN
City Father

« Reply #1485 on: September 13, 2019, 03:12:40 pm »

And what dozen pizza places are there Downtown? What pizza is there in the TAD? Elgin Park and Huh Do they stay open late?

The Hunt Club also has a pizza kitchen. And both that and Elgin Park are open late to cover the TAD pretty well. I feel like some businesses expand just so they can, even if it's a saturated market. That spot is ideal for a food place though. It'll for sure capture some post-Cain's crowds and late night revelers.
TheArtist
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1486 on: September 13, 2019, 07:09:51 pm »

I wish there was a Pizza place over in the area where DECOPOLIS is.  Actually that may be bad cause I would eat there all the time.  Tongue

"When you only have two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other."-Chinese proverb. "Arts a staple. Like bread or wine or a warm coat in winter. Those who think it is a luxury have only a fragment of a mind. Mans spirit grows hungry for art in the same way h
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org