A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 22, 2018, 01:01:53 am
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Downtown Development Overview  (Read 164902 times)
MostSeriousness
Activist

« Reply #1125 on: February 05, 2018, 07:56:22 am »

Dos Bandidos is a restaurant coming into the former Rusty Crane space
Ibanez
City Father

« Reply #1126 on: February 05, 2018, 09:07:17 am »

Dos Bandidos is a restaurant coming into the former Rusty Crane space

The one in Bixby? If so, meh.
BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #1127 on: February 05, 2018, 10:25:28 am »

The one in Bixby? If so, meh.

No.  Downtown (Archer & Detroit)
Ibanez
City Father

« Reply #1128 on: February 05, 2018, 11:12:01 am »

No.  Downtown (Archer & Detroit)

I should have clarified. Is this the same Dos Banditos that has a location in Bixby? The wife and I gave them three chances. We won't be going back. Food was only just ok and the service was iffy at best. I won't even get into the evangelizing one of the servers was so fond of doing.
hello
Civic Leader

« Reply #1129 on: February 05, 2018, 12:11:11 pm »

Food was only just ok and the service was iffy at best.

So basically a Mexican food Rusty Crane.

TulsaGoldenHurriCAN
Philanthropist

« Reply #1130 on: February 06, 2018, 10:14:03 am »

So basically a Mexican food Rusty Crane.

Wow! That'll be perfect for right there!

The amazing thing about Rusty Crane is that it closed due to the owner's health and not the terrible service. I thought the food was always good (Mostly had stuff like wings and fries) and location was great and it was ahead of the curve being a new local sit-down pub to open right around there to capture Baseball and First Friday Art Crawl visitors, but always had atrocious service. Anyway, the combination must've been perfect for that spot considering it stayed open for about 5 years and didn't go out of business due to financial reasons. It always seemed to have a decent crowd when I went, even on weeknights.
Tulsa Zephyr
Activist

« Reply #1131 on: February 06, 2018, 07:29:39 pm »

Rusty Crane was our favorite go-to spot for end-of-the-week Friday Happy Hour and a great starting point to First Friday Art Crawl.  We were steady patrons for the five years they were open and made some very good friends.  We never had a problem with service because we always sat at the bar  Cheesy  Hated to see them go and will really miss the re-purposed environment.  I'm sure all the walls will be air-brushed in vibrant "happy" colors which will take some getting used to.  We love Mexican and just hope it doesn't turn out to be comparable to Mexicali's (not that there's anything wrong with that).

"My ambition is handicapped by laziness."  Charles Bukowski
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org