A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 06:11:08 am
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stormgasm 2015 is now open...  (Read 19065 times)
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2015, 10:24:01 pm »

I was.  Went to Edmond, then came back right after it moved through.  Got to enjoy the whole experience for the second time in a month.  I think OKC is jinxed.

Not jinxed, God's just showing his displeasure for Sally Kern.  Once she is not re-elected or strokes out finally, the tornadoes will stop looking for her.  Kiss

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2015, 06:54:03 am »

Not jinxed, God's just showing his displeasure for Sally Kern.  Once she is not re-elected or strokes out finally, the tornadoes will stop looking for her.  Kiss

Probably.  If one looks at the big tornado record for central OK, Moore IS the target!  That one a month ago, formed up in about 30 seconds while I was standing there - drove south.  Big truck turned over about 1/4 mile behind me, and about 45 seconds after I went through there.  And yesterday, in addition to more really big storms, there was a 3.2 earthquake NE of the city.  Didn't feel it though due to all the thunder/lightning rattling my teeth!

I think it is likely that God also has it in for Moore - in particular because they are so "proud" of Tobey Keith.  Definitely a message there!!

One of the critical's named Walter - he had just gotten out of hospital that day - could not wake him up when storm was coming through...probably medicated... so he and his wife (also critical, but improving) rode it out in the trailer.  Very bad.

Another critical - 17 yr old kid - getting surgery Monday, I am told.  Not sure why he didn't go to shelter..?  17 year old attitude maybe??

Need a very large forklift to move a couple trailers today....

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
sauerkraut
City Father

I Conquered The 2013 -2015 Polar Bear Plunge!!

« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2015, 09:02:36 am »

Too much crying wolf if ya ask me. We had no storms all thru April it was just too cold (global warming anyone?)

Proud Global  Warming Deiner! Earth Is Getting Colder NOT Warmer!
Ibanez
City Father

« Reply #48 on: May 09, 2015, 12:51:19 pm »

Too much crying wolf if ya ask me. We had no storms all thru April it was just too cold (global warming anyone?)

Weather ≠ Climate
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2015, 07:38:42 pm »

I'll tell the people in the hospital they got nothing to worry about, next time I see them....

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org