A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 02:46:44 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Homelessness Problem Solved  (Read 5468 times)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« on: March 07, 2015, 12:35:36 am »

This guy really has put some thought into fixing this national problem.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/05/don-young-wolves-homelessness_n_6811808.html

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Ed W
City Father

Re:
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2015, 08:07:48 am »

How is this different - or any less reprehensible - from the German's "Final Solution"?

Ed

May you live in interesting times.
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2015, 12:04:33 pm »

This guy really has put some thought into fixing this national problem.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/05/don-young-wolves-homelessness_n_6811808.html

He's a fine example of the Republican party.
AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2015, 12:46:16 pm »

not that he deserves defending, but he was merely describing how deadly the Alaskan Wolves are and noting none of those deciding on its protection have such predators in their states. He wasn't advocating letting them loose on the homeless.

onward...through the fog
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2015, 01:25:53 pm »

not that he deserves defending, but he was merely describing how deadly the Alaskan Wolves are and noting none of those deciding on its protection have such predators in their states. He wasn't advocating letting them loose on the homeless.

Sure he wasn't.

This man has a rather unique history of corruption, anger issues and utter strangeness. You should look him up. Longest serving Republican member of congress too.
AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2015, 01:30:33 pm »

I read about his other stupid remarks and hostile personality. I was offended. He's a jerk. Nonetheless, this remark is being taken out of context. The real meanness of it is his distaste for other states and their "homeless" problems. As though his state with its oil wealth is somehow superior.

Sounds like a real Republican who doesn't hold back his animosities for those differing from his views.

I also love his similarity to the Simpson's character, Mr. Burns, ......."Release the hounds!"
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 01:33:06 pm by AquaMan » Logged

onward...through the fog
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2015, 05:06:35 pm »

Guess he needs to really take a look at the problems in his own yard before he craps in someone else's. Must be related to Palin. Don't think he is a true representation of the Republicans, but explains part of why I left the party.

So is Guido now the hand grenade lobber replacing someone else or is upset about Women's World Cup Soccer entering the news cycle?
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2015, 05:51:31 pm »

So is Guido now the hand grenade lobber replacing someone else or is upset about Women's World Cup Soccer entering the news cycle?

No. I just found the story funny. And what is this that I hear about women's soccer?

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2015, 08:57:48 pm »

No. I just found the story funny. And what is this that I hear about women's soccer?

They let women play soccer??   That's just not right - that's a manly MANS game!!

Just ask Scott Sterling....

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org