A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 08:23:09 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Going Viral  (Read 5096 times)
DolfanBob
City Father

« on: February 18, 2015, 08:53:07 am »

These two wonderful people are my neighbors. They have three little boys and one is only 4 months old. Aaron is sole provider and last week was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. How can I get his GoFund me page to go viral?
I see 2 College students getting a man who walks to work 21 miles a day 350 thousand dollars and I wonder how could this possibly be done for my friends.
If any of you have an idea how this can be achieved. Please help me to get it done. Here is the link to their page. Thanks Bob R.

http://www.gofundme.com/AaronFightsCancer

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2015, 11:57:42 am »

These two wonderful people are my neighbors. They have three little boys and one is only 4 months old. Aaron is sole provider and last week was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. How can I get his GoFund me page to go viral?
I see 2 College students getting a man who walks to work 21 miles a day 350 thousand dollars and I wonder how could this possibly be done for my friends.
If any of you have an idea how this can be achieved. Please help me to get it done. Here is the link to their page. Thanks Bob R.

http://www.gofundme.com/AaronFightsCancer

So much sorrow in the world...sorry to hear about them!

Was in OKC last night and saw something on the local news about a similar situation.  Might try contacting them here...?

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org