A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:58:08 pm
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Forum theme edits  (Read 30748 times)
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2015, 09:11:40 pm »

Yep.  That helped - green looks better.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
AngieB
Proud Westsider
City Father

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2015, 08:24:55 am »

When viewing unread posts, it's a large field of grey with no division between topics. I would like to see a thin white rule between topics.
rdj
City Father

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2015, 09:06:47 am »

I'm a fan of grey, but these colors don't work for my eyes.  Unsettling.

Live Generous.  Live Blessed.
AngieB
Proud Westsider
City Father

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2015, 01:15:21 pm »

The grey is a little dark. And while yes, the green and blue are from the logo, I think they could maybe be lightened up.

I like how this one has the thin white rules dividing the topics:

sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2015, 02:04:16 pm »

When viewing unread posts, it's a large field of grey with no division between topics. I would like to see a thin white rule between topics.

There is something overwriting the CSS on that page for the divider line. Issue when you have three stylesheets on one site.
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2015, 05:52:17 pm »

The issue I am having on Android devices is that the banner centered near the top overlaps the log in boxes.

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2015, 07:08:36 pm »

The issue I am having on Android devices is that the banner centered near the top overlaps the log in boxes.

Android tablets don't translate well, especially on sites with ads that aren't set up for responsive sites.  This version of SMF is fairly dated, and the only way it works with mobile devices is via the Tapatalk plugin.  While that is good, I know SMF 2.1 is now using a default theme that is responsive.  But with this site doing so many edits to get the forum to match, it would be tricky.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2015, 08:51:10 pm »

Android tablets don't translate well, especially on sites with ads that aren't set up for responsive sites.  This version of SMF is fairly dated, and the only way it works with mobile devices is via the Tapatalk plugin.  While that is good, I know SMF 2.1 is now using a default theme that is responsive.  But with this site doing so many edits to get the forum to match, it would be tricky.

Did not do it before, don't use tapatalk, so that could be why it's doing it now. I understand they are still doing edits just passing along something I noticed. I agree with Angie that a delineation line between the topicsnpage would be nice, and I do like the gray background.
AngieB
Proud Westsider
City Father

« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2015, 08:21:13 am »

It does that on iPhone too. I worked around by clicking Log in and it kicked me to another page where I could see the username and password fields.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org