A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:11:31 am
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lyin Brian.....  (Read 13829 times)
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2015, 09:48:09 am »

He's related to Kraut somehow.....We should chip in and get him a membership to Ancestry.Com so he can pinpoint it.......

Once in a great while, it seems like there is the faintest of attempts at some kind of effort at a thought, but just can't quite seem to make it all the way, can ya??  Would expressing a real thought give away too much information about who you really are....since so many of the glimmers seem so kraut-like in nature??

As for the real kraut - who knows - we are all related aren't we?  Since everyone on the planet started from just two people, about 6,000 years ago...

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2015, 09:49:54 am »

And yet, so many times you align so closely.....

Ya gotta know what the enemy is doing.  And Rupert Murdoch, whether one "gets it" or not, along with his Koch Bro buddies is the enemy of the people (the other 99.5%) of this country.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2015, 09:57:38 am »

Love it!!  Gonna make this part of the computer wallpaper rotation!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2015, 07:17:51 pm »

Suspended for 6 months without pay pending further investigation by NBC.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/11/business/media/brian-williams-suspended-by-nbc-news-for-six-months.html?_r=0
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 07:26:57 pm by dbacksfan 2.0 » Logged
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2015, 07:18:45 pm »

Suspended 6 months without pay pending futher investigation by NBC.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2015/02/nbc-news-brian-williams-suspended-without-pay-202425.html#.VNqoBkN_MDQ.twitter

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2015, 07:29:13 pm »

Yeah, was trying to edit with my tablet and had to rewrite it.
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2015, 08:01:07 am »

Go on....Take the money an run ~ Steve Miller

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2015, 01:29:35 pm »

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2015, 11:59:58 am »

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2015, 06:49:21 pm »

Finally, someone is being held to account for misleading America about the Iraq war. It might not necessarily be the first person you’d want held accountable on that list. But never again will Brian Williams mislead this great nation about being shot at in a war we probably wouldn’t have ended up in if the media had applied this level of scrutiny to the actual f*cking war.”   – Jon Stewart

Credibility and trust....yeah, right.... One puppy or two - and we want the truth!!!

Brian's original report included here - without and with the 'rectal-cranial' inversion event(s);

http://www.politicususa.com/2015/02/10/jon-stewart-brian-williams-fiasco-call-media-accepting-bushs-iraq-war-lies.html

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2015, 08:34:24 am »

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Jammie
Civic Leader

« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2015, 07:14:37 am »

What an idiot....

Haha. At least this ended up being a thread full of humor. Now we can add steaming mad Bill O'Reilly to this list. Killing the messenger is his agenda for the day, but that's what I'd expect from him. I never expected the truth of out O'Reilly so that one isn't surprising to me. I was disappointed in Brian Williams because I thought (hoped) that he was a true journalist. Kind of like when you learn the Easter Bunny doesn't exist.

Adopt an older pet. Help them remember what it feels like to be loved.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2015, 08:26:02 pm »

I wouldn't expect the breaded one to react with umbrage about Bill O'Reilly's lies...they are just too common to count, so become inured.

http://news.yahoo.com/more-cbs-staffers-challenge-bill-o-reilly-s-stories-of-violence-from-buenos-aires-150525452.html

AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2015, 10:03:49 am »

Journalism has been dead for a couple of decades. These are celebrities. Mere holograms of the past profession.

onward...through the fog
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2015, 08:50:43 pm »

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org