A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:43:09 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: East End Village by Larson Development - WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS PROJECT?????  (Read 3017 times)
tvc
Tourist

« on: April 09, 2015, 09:33:03 am »

As a Tulsa citizen concerned about the tax abatement this project is scheduled to receive, as well as potential state and federal historic tax credits, WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS?  We are a LOCAL subcontractor who is owed money, among several others, and there are liens filed in excess of a million dollars!  I've received a letter from East End Village and Mark Larson's attorney asserting I am going to be looking at "severe civil liability" for "tortious interference with business relationship" if I contact them or any of their business associates - hell, I don't even know who their business associates are!  I just want to get paid!

I am thrilled with downtown development and downtown revitalization and preservation, but not on the backs of local sub-contractors.  If anyone has any information that could help me get paid, let me know!
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2015, 11:23:12 am »

We don't really want to participate in defamation or interference with anyone's business, but I'm sure many would be interested to hear about your experience with this project.
LandArchPoke
Philanthropist

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2015, 05:52:34 pm »

There's already a topic about this

http://www.tulsanow.org/forum/index.php?topic=20931.0

If you think you've been wronged, there's always the local media outlets. However, it might make them hero's of downtown similar to Sager. This could be another project that takes way to long to finish. Some of the units in this development don't have a single window... how that meets code? I have no idea.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org