A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:51:54 am
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 81st & Lynn Lane - Broken Arrow  (Read 8420 times)
TeeDub
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2017, 03:40:54 pm »

Is “Frank’s” the hamburger stand west of Elm on Kenosha on the south side of the road?

We used to eat there about daily when I worked at a small motorcycle repair shop in BA in the early 1980’s.  I just had a flashback to that place.

Sold a few years ago.   It has been a little family run Thai place for a while.   
AdamsHall
Civic Leader

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2017, 05:49:42 pm »

Is “Frank’s” the hamburger stand west of Elm on Kenosha on the south side of the road?

We used to eat there about daily when I worked at a small motorcycle repair shop in BA in the early 1980’s.  I just had a flashback to that place.

Frank's was awesome!
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2017, 09:39:34 am »

We used to eat there about daily when I worked at a small motorcycle repair shop in BA in the early 1980’s.  I just had a flashback to that place.

I think that was Frank's - never paid attention to the name.  Went there quite a few times many years ago and it was good, but drifted away for some reason...not sure why... It's Thai Garden now.

Franklin's is a new place on main that is where the Angus Inn steakhouse used to be.  Across street east of Main Street Tavern.  Not great....

Bike shop was west of there on north side, wasn't it??  I think there is a tire shop there now. ??   Wasn't Harley, so I never paid attention to it.

Rhema is taking over so much of that mile, it's tough to keep up.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2017, 07:35:02 pm »

I think that was Frank's - never paid attention to the name.  Went there quite a few times many years ago and it was good, but drifted away for some reason...not sure why... It's Thai Garden now.

Franklin's is a new place on main that is where the Angus Inn steakhouse used to be.  Across street east of Main Street Tavern.  Not great....

Bike shop was west of there on north side, wasn't it??  I think there is a tire shop there now. ??   Wasn't Harley, so I never paid attention to it.

Rhema is taking over so much of that mile, it's tough to keep up.

That was Dick Lane’s you are thinking of.  First Kawasaki then they added Yamaha.  I worked for an indie shop on Walnut south of Kenosha in the industrial park.  I think Lane’s old building became the Rhema print shop about 20 some years ago.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org