A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:50:59 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Perine  (Read 8432 times)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« on: November 22, 2014, 04:07:17 pm »

OU's freshman running back just set the all time rushing record in FBS today. By almost 20 yards.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 08:00:54 am »

Yep....Could have gone for 500.....

DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2014, 01:09:41 pm »

Yep....Could have gone for 500.....

I sat there thinking. Let this kid keep going and put that record way outta reach so no one will ever break it. I guess that's why I'm an armchair Coach.

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2014, 01:12:10 pm »

I sat there thinking. Let this kid keep going and put that record way outta reach so no one will ever break it. I guess that's why I'm an armchair Coach.

They probably didn't want to risk injury.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Laramie
City Father

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2014, 10:48:12 am »

Perine is quite a specimen.

Recall when the OU players reported to their first day of practice; several players saw Perine working out in the weight room; they immediately reported to the training staff that someone's  Smiley father was working out in the weight room.

“Think for yourself and let others enjoy the privilege of doing so too.” ― Voltaire
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2014, 05:08:37 pm »

Perine is quite a specimen.

Recall when the OU players reported to their first day of practice; several players saw Perine working out in the weight room; they immediately reported to the training staff that someone's  Smiley father was working out in the weight room.

Nice story. thanks

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org