A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:03:27 pm
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trimming Neighbors tree  (Read 17511 times)
Ben
Citizen

« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2014, 01:30:57 pm »

I think I am going to get a tree service to give me some advice about what parts to trim and cut, then make one last attempt at making sure the owner knows the plans just to try to avoid surprise misunderstanding, then have it cut.  Thanks for the advice from everybody.

Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2014, 10:36:45 am »

Kimble Davis Tree Service 918 853 5383...

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2014, 11:41:31 am »

Have used HOW foundation on a few small jobs and they did well.  Also, they have good reviews on Angie's List....

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
carltonplace
Historic Artifact
City Father

« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2014, 04:47:37 pm »

I think I am going to get a tree service to give me some advice about what parts to trim and cut, then make one last attempt at making sure the owner knows the plans just to try to avoid surprise misunderstanding, then have it cut.  Thanks for the advice from everybody.

Informing the property owner is the class move.

If they care, they will get back with you and want to see what you are planning and perhaps even coloborate on their side of the fence.

If they don't care or contact you...cut away Merril. 

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2014, 05:06:40 pm »

Informing the property owner is the class move.

If they care, they will get back with you and want to see what you are planning and perhaps even coloborate on their side of the fence.

If they don't care or contact you...cut away Merril. 

CP wins the internets today for the veiled "Signs" reference.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Rickey
Tourist

« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2015, 11:28:02 pm »

Yes you are right Ben! You should go for a tree care service provider for help as they have expertise in sebastopol tree trimming. It will be the best choice for you & they will explain your neighbor why it is necessary to trim.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2015, 08:22:50 am »

Yes you are right Ben! You should go for a tree care service provider for help as they have expertise in sebastopol tree trimming. It will be the best choice for you & they will explain your neighbor why it is necessary to trim.

Sure, I’ll hire a tree trimming company from San Jose to do the work in Tulsa.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Rickey
Tourist

« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2016, 11:49:32 pm »

Very informative post .  i will also try  .  thanks for sharing with all of us . Every tree care job performed by TreePro Professional Tree Care, is assisted by a certified arborist. Our Certified Arborists provide services such as Arborist Reports and Management Consulting Services for construction projects or tree removal permits. find best sebastopol stump grinding
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org