A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 12:37:07 am
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Executive Amnesty  (Read 9586 times)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2014, 06:58:39 pm »

Every morning starts like that for me. Are yours different?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgNgAiGQ_IM[/youtube]

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2014, 07:08:19 pm »

Okay. You deserve this:

Is that RM.....Huh

RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2014, 08:53:34 am »

Why you dragging me into this?

Power is nothing till you use it.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2014, 04:43:51 pm »

Well, there's this line of thought. smh over this entire freakout. Both sides are "acting stupidly".

http://hotair.com/archives/2014/11/26/should-boehner-protest-obamas-amnesty-order-by-refusing-to-invite-him-to-deliver-the-state-of-the-union/

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2014, 07:48:20 pm »

Okay. You deserve this:

Reality really kinda stings, don't it...?

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2015, 05:20:22 pm »

Most have probably heard that the independent judiciary put the brakes on amnesty. Curious how this will affect the DHS defund effort.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2015, 05:41:56 pm »

As always...on so many topics... waiting for the Republicontins to actually advance an idea.  Other than "no"....

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2015, 07:46:06 pm »

As always...on so many topics... waiting for the Republicontins to actually advance an idea.  Other than "no"....

Probably waiting to do something, like, I don't know, lawful?

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2015, 08:08:39 pm »

Probably waiting to do something, like, I don't know, lawful?

Right again... we are waiting for the Republicontins to do something lawful...!!

Federal and State.

But torture plays better to their audience at a Federal level and going after court clerks for doing a legal job plays better to the state audience.  Glad you finally get it!!

Oh, wait...or do  you mean like the amnesties given by Bush, Reagan, and Eisenhower...

Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2015, 09:45:33 pm »

Right again... we are waiting for the Republicontins to do something lawful...!!

Federal and State.

But torture plays better to their audience at a Federal level and going after court clerks for doing a legal job plays better to the state audience.  Glad you finally get it!!

Oh, wait...or do  you mean like the amnesties given by Bush, Reagan, and Eisenhower...

Off your meds....Huh

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2015, 12:52:28 am »

Federal and State.

Need the Bad Santa clip too.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2015, 11:48:55 am »

Catchy comeback!!   And as always, lacking in substance, significance to the topic, or any real value to society or any other entity.

Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2015, 04:08:29 pm »

Catchy comeback!!   And as always, lacking in substance, significance to the topic, or any real value to society or any other entity.

Just like your post....

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2015, 08:00:40 pm »

Just like your post....

7th grade again.... don't you ever put any thought into anything??

Oh, yeah... Republicontin sound byte world....

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org