A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:23:25 am
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Executive Amnesty  (Read 9587 times)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« on: November 20, 2014, 07:01:38 pm »

Not expressing any opinions as to what Obama is attempting to do under executive authority. That said, I understand the U.S. Constitution is set to explode moments after his speech this evening.   

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2014, 09:19:09 pm »

Because...
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2014, 09:27:23 pm »

Because I was freakin kidding? I was making light of the inevitable freakout.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2014, 12:34:47 am »

Because I was freakin kidding? I was making light of the inevitable freakout.

Humans are so predictable, aren't they....always go with the most ignorant crock-o-carp and ya will always be close to the mark....  Freaking out-wise...

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2014, 01:35:24 pm »

Humans are so predictable, aren't they....always go with the most ignorant crock-o-carp and ya will always be close to the mark....  Freaking out-wise...

I got up this morning and the world still existed.

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2014, 02:03:15 pm »

I got up this morning and the world still existed.

You can't be absolutely sure of that.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2014, 02:05:36 pm »

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2014, 02:11:37 pm »

True. Did I ever wake up this morning?

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2014, 02:12:56 pm »

True. Did I ever wake up this morning?

You see yourself standing in sort of sun-god robes on a pyramid with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2014, 03:08:24 pm »

Interesting how facts keep popping their pesky little heads up....it's like a game of Whack-A-Mole....  and yet, the electorate does what it does....

Took Herbert Hoover to do almost as many in 4 years as it took Roosevelt to do in almost 14....  Wow - look how many of the most reactionary were Repubs....

Executive orders.  Kinda puts the lie to the RWRE spreading the BS about how Obama has issued "thousands" of the things - get to hear that carp everyday from fellow workers.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/every-presidents-executive-actions-in-one-chart/

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2014, 04:27:51 pm »

You see yourself standing in sort of sun-god robes on a pyramid with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?

holie shyte. That kinda gives me some insight into you T. Frightening, yet strangely interesting.

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2014, 05:16:02 pm »

Interesting how facts keep popping their pesky little heads up....it's like a game of Whack-A-Mole....  and yet, the electorate does what it does....

Took Herbert Hoover to do almost as many in 4 years as it took Roosevelt to do in almost 14....  Wow - look how many of the most reactionary were Repubs....

Executive orders.  Kinda puts the lie to the RWRE spreading the BS about how Obama has issued "thousands" of the things - get to hear that carp everyday from fellow workers.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/every-presidents-executive-actions-in-one-chart/

Okay. You deserve this:

Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2014, 05:17:26 pm »

holie shyte. That kinda gives me some insight into you T. Frightening, yet strangely interesting.

He remembers movie quotes better than most of us.

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2014, 05:25:10 pm »

He remembers movie quotes better than most of us.

One of the best movies ever...

Ed W
City Father

« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2014, 06:44:38 pm »

Every morning starts like that for me. Are yours different?

Ed

May you live in interesting times.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org