A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:23:38 pm
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hope for the Sinclair Building  (Read 17809 times)
cannon_fodder
All around good guy.
T-Town Elder

« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2015, 05:09:01 pm »

I really hope someone from the City's legal team is reading this... I could save the some time next go-round.

Morony has sued AT&T over a fight concerning their longtime lease of space in the Sinclair Building for the cell tower on the roof. He decided not to let them access it anymore (apparently after ~17 years of them accessing it) in May of this year. He then demanded, through his Tulsa attorney David Dryer, a $250k "down payment" for electricity their equipment used (AT&T claims their equipment runs on a sub-meter that they pay. Morony claims he has paid $250k+ in their electrical bills) and for hundreds of thousands in other damages. ATT is counter suing for "an amount in excess of $75k," which is the required language. The ATT case is Tulsa County: CJ-15-2632 is is linked here.  

The reason this is of interest is that in his verified petition, which he has SWORN is accurate on the attached affidavit (notarized by his attorney), he claims he lives in Tulsa County. In his motions to stay the sale he claims a homestead exemption, claiming he lives there. Great, twice he has sworn to the Court he lives in Tulsa County. Stop wasting time and money trying to serve him in California. I'm guessing any Judge in this County would immediately grant leave to serve by publication IN TULSA COUNTY.

Poof, saved you 180 days and a few hundred bucks.

In the lawsuit Moron had his attorney tell AT&T to use the fire escape to install equipment... lots of back and forth about the issue. I wonder if the elevator has stopped working or what suddenly changed his mind about a 17 year agreement. Guess the Court case will make all that come to light. He always seems to have money for legal fights.

The other Morony suits where I found information:
http://www.oscn.net/dockets/GetCaseInformation.aspx?db=tulsa&cmid=2483080&number=CJ-2011-7549

http://www.oscn.net/dockets/GetCaseInformation.aspx?db=tulsa&cmid=2173430&number=CJ-2008-8939

Bankruptcies that continuously get tossed out of court. Claiming homestead exemptions that dont seem to stand up. Swearing he lives in Tulsa, or California, or it doesn't matter because you can't serve me suckers (where is he registered to vote?)! Refusal to pay fees, assessments, and taxes until he is repeatedly sued. This is EXACTLY the kind of person who should be tossed out of Court and fined, then barred from refiling without special permission.

I couldn't find a photo of CJ, and no one ever seems able to find him either, so here's a picture of his attorney...

David Dryer, attorney for Carl J. Morony of Tulsa (or Sacramento, or Berkeley)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 05:16:29 pm by cannon_fodder » Logged

- - - - - - - - -
I crush grooves.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2015, 10:10:05 pm »

In the lawsuit Moron had his attorney tell AT&T to use the fire escape to install equipment...

Freudian slip?

Just as I mentioned before.  He’s a dick.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org