A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:11:33 pm
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Archer Market  (Read 65340 times)
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #165 on: September 18, 2014, 09:33:44 am »

Blake hires good people.

I don't know how they perform financially, but I frequent Joe Momma's and the Phoenix and they seem to do brisk business. I have also driven by Legends at night and seen a long line of people waiting to get in.

Power is nothing till you use it.
DowntownDan
City Father

« Reply #166 on: September 19, 2014, 11:06:01 am »

I hadn't realized that White Flag stopped serving burgers full time.  I'm sure that spot will find its niche. 
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #167 on: November 11, 2014, 04:06:22 pm »

Essentially you are asking if Blake’s other business interests had helped seed the project that he might have reimbursed them via loan proceeds?

Certainly you could do that unless the language of the note or security agreement specifically prohibited diverting the funds into anything else other than the secured property.  I’m sure that will eventually be made public as it advances forward.  Since Blake is a public figure of sorts, I suspect we will hear details as the case progresses though that could be awhile.

Here’s what we do know for sure: The Zenthoeffers are claiming they were defrauded when they could not access the full line of credit they were apparently promised existed and could be used for the market. 

Whatever the complaint, it is now settled/dismissed.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org