A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:12:57 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Funny Man  (Read 2677 times)
DolfanBob
City Father

« on: October 17, 2014, 01:31:39 pm »

A older Gentleman just came into our office and was wearing a blue jean jacket. He pointed out that above the pocket it says. "Oklahoma Democrat"
He stated that they only made three and his wife bought one and there's still two for sale.  Cheesy

He laughed and made my day. Funny man. 

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2014, 01:59:39 pm »

A older Gentleman just came into our office and was wearing a blue jean jacket. He pointed out that above the pocket it says. "Oklahoma Democrat"
He stated that they only made three and his wife bought one and there's still two for sale.  Cheesy

He laughed and made my day. Funny man. 

Funny indeed.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
sauerkraut
City Father

I Conquered The 2013 -2015 Polar Bear Plunge!!

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2014, 02:07:16 pm »

That's a hoot. I'm a Conservative and Republican so that's one jacket I can't use. Throw more money at the schools!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 02:09:37 pm by sauerkraut » Logged

Proud Global  Warming Deiner! Earth Is Getting Colder NOT Warmer!
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2014, 10:14:55 pm »

I want one!!   That's gonna be a collectors item after the Dem extinction event....!!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org