A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:04:31 am
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Synergy Between ISIS and Tulsa Public Schools  (Read 6017 times)
Vision 2025
Philanthropist

« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2014, 10:02:22 pm »

Um, yeah. I'm Julia's dad, she and your daughter have known each other for many years. They just finished Girl Scouts together. In fact, my daughter finished her gold award the week before we took her to school.
Small world, I only know a few behind the screen names around here.  You've got a really great daughter by the way.

Vision 2025 Program Director - know the facts, www.Vision2025.info
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2014, 07:11:11 am »

So do you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
saintnicster
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2014, 08:15:30 am »

Small world, I only know a few behind the screen names around here.  You've got a really great daughter by the way.
So do you

Grin
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2014, 09:17:08 am »

Grin

Or he will bite off their ears...??

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org