A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:29:48 pm
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Labor Day  (Read 8195 times)
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2014, 10:42:48 am »

Thanks. But I was making a self-deprecating joke in responding to this thread. Had nothing to do with the military. I thought the "fighting" Ed remarked about was the labor movement, which I was not part of.

I obviously misread it.  Embarrassed

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2014, 11:07:41 am »

Same here, I figured they were talking about service to the country.  Since I missed the original point, here’s my contribution:

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2014, 03:55:35 pm »

I obviously misread it.  Embarrassed

Typically this would be a "no harm, no foul" sort of thing. It only is now an issue because freakin h@ss just couldn't keep his yap shut. That's what we should expect from a guy that hasn't had an original thought since his last bottom burst.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2014, 07:07:33 pm »

Typically this would be a "no harm, no foul" sort of thing. It only is now an issue because freakin h@ss just couldn't keep his yap shut. That's what we should expect from a guy that hasn't had an original thought since his last bottom burst.

Actually, it was RA who couldn't keep his yap shut, but whatever.

And as far as original thoughts...this coming from the guy who is likely scanning his entire H/S A/V collection in to use in appropriate or inappropriate situations.

Your obsession with me and other posters on this forum borders on creepy.  Please, seek help.  Maybe BB can comfort you in your time of need.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2014, 12:46:28 pm »

He is in more dire need of a blowjob than any man I know well except for Hier and Ed.......

Ed W
City Father

« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2014, 05:42:34 pm »

He is in more dire need of a blowjob than any man I know well except for Hier and Ed.......

Thanks for the offer, but first allow me to tell you all about prostate cancer...

Ed

May you live in interesting times.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2014, 05:56:32 pm »

Thanks for the offer, but first allow me to tell you all about prostate cancer...

I think BB might need more information on cranial-rectal inversion.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2014, 08:39:55 am »

I think BB might need more information on cranial-rectal inversion.

Send him a selfie.

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2014, 08:40:38 am »

Send him a selfie.

If it was a selfie it would be from one you sent me.  I don't suffer that malady like you guys seem to do.

Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2014, 11:40:42 am »

If it was a selfie it would be from one you sent me.  I don't suffer that malady like you guys seem to do.

Nice try.

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2014, 11:50:06 am »

Nice try.
Says the poster with the sharp wit. Back atcha.

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2014, 01:34:02 pm »

If it was a selfie it would be from one you sent me.  I don't suffer that malady like you guys seem to do.

You read it here: "I'm rubber you're glue, whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you!"  And gaspar has cooties.

Edited to add that RA has cooties too.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 03:33:37 pm by guido911 » Logged

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2014, 06:51:07 pm »

And as always, we can trust BB to lower it to the 7th grade "potty humor" level...  I'm betting way too much low fiber white flour in his bread, with an absolute marathon obsession with 'Charlies Angels'.  And scented baby wipes for when those diapers get full.   (Did your mommy not explain what that means and that it really isn't appropriate for a general audience??)

« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 06:52:41 pm by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org