A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 02:09:43 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Decopolis on Ch6 News  (Read 3322 times)
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« on: August 27, 2014, 04:28:02 pm »

A few minutes ago there was a nice spot on Decopolis and Artist on the Ch 6 News.
Congrats Artist.

TheArtist
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2014, 04:40:54 pm »

Drats haven't got to see it yet lol.

"When you only have two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other."-Chinese proverb. "Arts a staple. Like bread or wine or a warm coat in winter. Those who think it is a luxury have only a fragment of a mind. Mans spirit grows hungry for art in the same way h
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2014, 05:36:34 pm »

Slow news day. Desperate to fill time.  Grin

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

!
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2014, 05:42:45 pm »

Slow news day. Desperate to fill time.  Grin

Great way to fill it!!   Beats just about anything else that would be on....

Channel 6 is so irritating - well, all of them are....why do they make it so difficult to find these kind of local stories on their web site??  I could even put up with all the vape ads if it were easier to see what I want!  As is, Boo!  Channel 6!!

« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 05:51:30 pm by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
TheArtist
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2014, 07:57:37 pm »

Here is the link. Grin

http://www.newson6.com/story/26389025/downtown-tulsa-gift-shop-inspired-by-citys-art-deco

"When you only have two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other."-Chinese proverb. "Arts a staple. Like bread or wine or a warm coat in winter. Those who think it is a luxury have only a fragment of a mind. Mans spirit grows hungry for art in the same way h
TheArtist
T-Town Elder

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2014, 07:58:56 pm »

Slow news day. Desperate to fill time.  Grin

Terribly desperate lol.  But hey, free publicity…. Cheesy

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2014, 10:13:26 pm »

Nice story.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2014, 09:18:21 am »

Thanks!  That was good stuff.  Told some people at work....

Got to get in a pick up a print....maybe when winter is closer, keeping me out of the fields....

And it looks like part of your signature comment is cut off....
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 09:21:19 am by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org