A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:09:17 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harps Store  (Read 2285 times)
sauerkraut
City Father

I Conquered The 2013 -2015 Polar Bear Plunge!!

« on: August 21, 2014, 09:11:42 am »

As ya know the Harps store at 31st & Garnett changed their name, and offered a new pricing system of bare bones pricing plus 10% when you check out, I went there a few times and did not care for it, the marked prices are low but that's not what they sell for. I'm sorry to say I don't think they will last long, I was the only person in there at mid-day and no one likes to see 10% added to their check out bill. The result is no real bargain many food items are still less at Wal-Mart across the street. They would do better to have the 10% added into the marked shelf price instead of having it added at the check out lane. Anyone shop there yet? I preferred the old Harps store myself.

Proud Global  Warming Deiner! Earth Is Getting Colder NOT Warmer!
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 09:19:17 am »

As ya know the Harps store at 31st & Garnett changed their name, and offered a new pricing system of bare bones pricing plus 10% when you check out, I went there a few times and did not care for it, the marked prices are low but that's not what they sell for. I'm sorry to say I don't think they will last long, I was the only person in there at mid-day and no one likes to see 10% added to their check out bill. The result is no real bargain many food items are still less at Wal-Mart across the street. They would do better to have the 10% added into the marked shelf price instead of having it added at the check out lane. Anyone shop there yet? I preferred the old Harps store myself.

I stopped in at a cost plus 10 store (can’t remember the name) in Missouri last week, really doesn’t bother me they add to the ticket.  Only experience I’ve had with Harp’s was when the new one was opening in Inola and I got some amazing buys on meat.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
sauerkraut
City Father

I Conquered The 2013 -2015 Polar Bear Plunge!!

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 12:35:36 pm »

It's called "Cost Saver" when I was there the store had more employees than customers. I dunno. It's a tuff sell adding 10% to the price at checkout. They should just add the 10% on the shelf price.

Proud Global  Warming Deiner! Earth Is Getting Colder NOT Warmer!
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2014, 01:40:37 pm »

It's called "Cost Saver" when I was there the store had more employees than customers. I dunno. It's a tuff sell adding 10% to the price at checkout. They should just add the 10% on the shelf price.

That higher math hurting your brain?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org