A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:45:56 am
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Boozy McOrangeface says...  (Read 13773 times)
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2014, 05:52:14 pm »

I doubt there is much love for Andrew Jackson within the tribes. I know some who won't even carry a bill with his likeness on it.

No idea why we have his face on a bill.  Reward for genocide well done, I guess.....

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2014, 01:23:59 am »

This is awesome.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/katherinemiller/we-never-tried-to-impeach-bush-says-democratic-lawmaker-who

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2014, 06:19:04 am »

Selective memory, a lot like selective hearing, is wonderful.

Cheesy

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2014, 09:42:06 am »

A resolution is not a bill....goes to the intent versus the word....

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-110hres1258ih/pdf/BILLS-110hres1258ih.pdf

If Obama should be impeached, then Bush should be impeached 4,000 + times - one for each of our kids he got killed for his own self-gratification.

I wouldn't have a problem with all the above....well, except for maybe the whole "rule of law" thing that tends to get in the way of what I would like to see happen....

« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 09:44:48 am by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2014, 10:48:18 am »

If Obama should be impeached, then Bush should be impeached 4,000 + times - one for each of our kids he got killed for his own self-gratification.

That right there is the dumbest thing I have read in this forum in a LONG time. You can do better.

RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2014, 10:50:15 am »

I am offended. I have said way dumber things than that.

I am gonna have to step up my game.

Power is nothing till you use it.
AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2014, 11:31:21 am »

I am offended. I have said way dumber things than that.

I am gonna have to step up my game.

I think you're safe. Its a judgement call anyway.

onward...through the fog
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2014, 01:32:15 pm »

That right there is the dumbest thing I have read in this forum in a LONG time. You can do better.

That response is about the dumbest.... YOU are the one who can do better.  And yet choose not to...  Perhaps if you actually answered a question - without the sound bites???

Actually, it is quite profound!  It goes to the psychotic histrionics the RWRE is going through just to try to do/say anything about Obama - regardless of truth, justice, or validity.  There is plenty of stuff to go after him over, but these contrived, BS, nonsensical topics - that have been done by previous regimes, almost to orders of magnitude more, are at best disingenuous....if wearing rose colored glasses, and in reality are just outright despicable.  It IS the hijacked Republicontin party.  Yeah, Dems do bad stuff, too...the Republicans just do it so much better and more often!

Tell me about the relative morality involved that gives a pass to lies leading to killing of 4,000 kids, while going psychotic about a lie about a little hanky-panky between consenting adults??   If the names Clinton and Bush were not attached, exactly which lie would you consider to the bigger moral issue?  Or are all lies the same...?

Tell me about how Benghazi, killing 4, where all the personnel were literally outside the reach of assistance for hours is somehow worse than the same type events killing 32+ in embassy personnel during Baby Bush regime? 

Tell me how reducing deficits every year - down to about $400 billion this year - since taking office is SOOO much worse than increasing deficits every year - culminating in a $1.9 trillion increase in
debt during his last year in office?

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2014, 01:35:29 pm »

That response is about the dumbest.... YOU are the one who can do better.  And yet choose not to...  Perhaps if you actually answered a question - without the sound bites???

Actually, it is quite profound!  It goes to the psychotic histrionics the RWRE is going through just to try to do/say anything about Obama - regardless of truth, justice, or validity.  There is plenty of stuff to go after him over, but these contrived, BS, nonsensical topics - that have been done by previous regimes, almost to orders of magnitude more, are at best disingenuous....if wearing rose colored glasses, and in reality are just outright despicable.  It IS the hijacked Republicontin party.  Yeah, Dems do bad stuff, too...the Republicans just do it so much better and more often!

Tell me about the relative morality involved that gives a pass to lies leading to killing of 4,000 kids, while going psychotic about a lie about a little hanky-panky between consenting adults??   If the names Clinton and Bush were not attached, exactly which lie would you consider to the bigger moral issue?  Or are all lies the same...?

Tell me about how Benghazi, killing 4, where all the personnel were literally outside the reach of assistance for hours is somehow worse than the same type events killing 32+ in embassy personnel during Baby Bush regime? 

Tell me how reducing deficits every year - down to about $400 billion this year - since taking office is SOOO much worse than increasing deficits every year - culminating in a $1.9 trillion increase in
debt during his last year in office?

Nevermind. Going off on the RWRE, "baby Bush", and "Republicontin" REALLY legitimizes your point. And for that, you get this:

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2014, 03:11:15 pm »

The real reason the GOP wants no part of impeachment proceedings

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2014, 09:08:09 pm »

Nevermind. Going off on the RWRE, "baby Bush", and "Republicontin" REALLY legitimizes your point. And for that, you get this:

Reality really gets to you doesn't it...??  

Shouldn't 'telegraph' so much....might accidentally do that in court sometime and the opposition will close in for the "kill"....

So, that's the expression you use, huh?  Well, we need to get together sometime and take a ride in your van!  Don't Bogart that.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4XhDpSgHrs

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org