A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 06:12:16 am
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Puppet War in Syria  (Read 54118 times)
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #195 on: October 04, 2013, 08:32:10 am »

You're right.  Kids die every day.  Who cares if it's malaria, or a hellfire missile ordered by President Obama in his Tuesday Terror Meetings.  It's all the same.

We're all going to die.  Don't even know why murder is a crime?  The outcome is inevitable.

Think Scott needs a blanky or even a binky.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #196 on: October 04, 2013, 09:31:08 am »

You're right.  Kids die every day.  Who cares if it's malaria, or a hellfire missile ordered by President Obama in his Tuesday Terror Meetings.  It's all the same.

We're all going to die.  Don't even know why murder is a crime?  The outcome is inevitable.

And again, as always, it goes to perspective - the RWRE is concentrating on 400 - very specifically using it as a political point making tool - while 21,000 a day are going through the same end result, while we ignore completely.  Very disingenuous.  Intellectually dishonest.  Actually quite despicable.  And of course, been doing it for decades.  (And to be fair, both sides indulge from time to time...the RWRE is just more 'successful' at it - giving even more credence to that study we have talked about here showing lower intellectual capacity gravitates to the RWRE.)

But the 21,000 aren't in a place where specious non-event attacks can be made at the top of shrill, harpie voices, and get people who are weak minded enough to listen.  Much like the whole Benghazi embassy thing... proper perspective - reality based stuff that didn't have ONLY a political agenda - would ask the same questions about 4 killed there, but then expand the topic to include the 31 killed in similar circumstances during the Bush administration.  Plus the embassy people killed over previous decades, with either party in office.  Where was the security when the 31 were killed?  Why weren't the embassies fortified during that time?

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #197 on: October 04, 2013, 09:33:19 am »

Yes, and with that Nobel peace prize in your hip pocket, you are then free to kill innocent civilians with drone strikes with complete impunity! Brilliant!

Like Bush killed 900,000 in Iraq in about 2 years during the search for Saddam Hussein....protecting the population there from a guy who had killed about 200,000 over 25 years....  Perspective.  Again.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #198 on: March 18, 2014, 12:18:05 pm »

Shuttering the Syrian embassies...

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/us-suspends-diplomatic-relations-syria

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #199 on: August 12, 2014, 01:11:56 am »

Better not criticize Obama's Syrian policy.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/08/11/exclusive-obama-told-lawmakers-criticism-of-his-syria-policy-is-horsesh-t.html

Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #200 on: August 12, 2014, 12:38:14 pm »

Too late.  Hillary is already on it.
“The failure to help build up a credible fighting force of the people who were the originators of the protests against Assad — there were Islamists, there were secularists, there was everything in the middle — that failure left a big vacuum, which the jihadists have now filled,” Clinton said

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #201 on: August 12, 2014, 09:57:46 pm »

“The failure to help build up a credible fighting force of the people who were the originators of the protests against Assad — there were Islamists, there were secularists, there was everything in the middle — that failure left a big vacuum, which the jihadists have now filled,” Clinton said

I think this should also go in the "democrats divided" thread.

RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #202 on: August 13, 2014, 07:29:26 am »

You are a desperate man.

I hope someday you find some glimmer of division within the democratic party. It will make your life's work meaningful.

Power is nothing till you use it.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #203 on: August 13, 2014, 08:15:42 am »

It's because of a profound lack of understanding of the middle-east in western society, and US in particular.  She is no more enlightened - she just has the benefit of hind sight.  Which is always perfect.

Nothing new - goes back over 1,000 years.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org