A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:10:27 am
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LaSalle’s New Orleans Deli  (Read 29279 times)
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2014, 08:49:28 am »

Technically you haven't shown for any mealtime meetings, so as far as we know you don't eat at all.

He crawls back in his box as the sun rises.  Notice he never mentions anything about garlic either?

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2014, 09:06:06 am »

He crawls back in his box as the sun rises.  Notice he never mentions anything about garlic either?

Mmmmm....garlic!!

That's probably the biggest thing that would keep me from ever being a vampire - well, that and the fact they don't really exist - I love garlic!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2014, 09:25:26 am »

I think he was at the one I attended, Dec a few years ago.  I don't think you were there.

This is true.
saintnicster
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2014, 09:43:51 am »

I think today's a good day for LaSalle's Smiley
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2014, 02:08:29 pm »

The name reminds me of a bicycle. Or a song sung by Edith Bunker. Hmm....

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2014, 02:27:55 pm »

Al La Salle (La Salle’s Bicycles) is still around.  I have the opportunity to ride with him on occasion.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2014, 08:58:50 pm »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LaSalle_(automobile)

DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2014, 07:01:37 am »

Ya I knew it was an old car. Just that high pitched "Gee our old LaSalle ran great" came back when I see that name. Thanks  Grin

AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2014, 07:29:53 am »

No. No.  In rural SW OK, that long thing is the living room that you sit on is a Divan (DeVan), not a couch or a sofa...

Yeah, we often called it the divan. Haven't used that word in decades.

I guess I better limit my memory of word use to the area north of 11th, west of Lewis and south of Admiral. Hillcrest/TU/Kendall area. It was couch over there!

onward...through the fog
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2014, 07:37:48 am »

Classic TNF thread drift.  May as well:

DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2014, 11:54:34 am »

Classic TNF thread drift.  May as well:

Conan. That stuff right there knocks me right on my Smoot!

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2016, 03:52:19 pm »

Table Talk: Lassalle's to move to larger space downtown

http://www.tulsaworld.com/blogs/scene/restaurants/table-talk-lassalle-s-to-move-to-larger-space-downtown/article_bd058c46-e0d4-5ff5-a31a-d0dfaba1ca9d.html

Lassalle’s New Orleans Deli, a popular lunch spot at 601 S. Boston Ave., is moving to the Pythian Building in mid summer.

“It’s a larger location at the Pythian Building where the former Quiznos was,” said Chris West, who owns Lassalle’s with his wife, Amanda.

“We will be adding a significant amount of new menu items and will have a full-point beer license. Our emphasis will be on Louisiana and Oklahoma breweries.”

Among Lassalle’s most popular items are muffulettas, a variety of po’ boys, red beans and rice, gumbo, jambalaya, Amaretto bread pudding, chocolate chip cookies and sugar cookies.

West said the target date for the move is late July.

“We also will be adding Friday nights at the start to our hours of operation and more nights in the future according to how business goes,” he said.

The Wests are natives of New Orleans. They settled in Tulsa in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina and opened Lasalle’s in 2014.

The ornate Pythian Building, 423 S. Boulder Ave., is known for its two-story lobby with colorful tile patterns, metal work, chandeliers and a fluted glass skylight.
davideinstein
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2016, 08:00:29 pm »

Good to hear they are getting a larger space, but I do enjoy having them on Boston Ave.

What's with people moving out of those spaces below the parking garage?
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2016, 08:04:29 pm »

Good to hear they are getting a larger space, but I do enjoy having them on Boston Ave.

What's with people moving out of those spaces below the parking garage?

Well considering both tenants said they are moving to larger spaces, you can kind of do the math.

davideinstein
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2016, 08:06:58 pm »

Well considering both tenants said they are moving to larger spaces, you can kind of do the math.

Seems like something else is up.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org