A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 11:39:17 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Los Mariachis  (Read 18845 times)
DolfanBob
City Father

« on: May 29, 2014, 01:10:37 pm »

We dined here last Friday night. I had no idea that they were even there until a flyer came in the mail. This place has been several different things over the years. It is the building on the South side of the highway just East of the old abandoned Curts Gas Station. They have been there since December.

We were seated quickly and our server was very good and stayed busy the whole time. Lots of menu choices and it has a very friendly atmosphere.
The chips and salsa are very good and they give you the salsa in carafe bottles that gives you more. So not to many refills of little bowls going on.
I had the Dinner Burriladas. And she had the Nacho plate. My plate was fantastic. Two chicken burritos covered with liquid cheese and red sauce. Brown beans and rice.
Hers was kind of strange. She likes nothing but smothered nachos with all that you can throw on them. The plate had a Quesadilla with cheese and a deep fried Enchilada. The nachos were covered with ground beef liquid cheese and topped with lettuce and a tomato slice. She requested extra jalapeno slices and they gave her plenty. Both dinners were very authentic and delicious. We left nothing to take home or throw out.
She had two Margaritas and I had them give her a shot on the side for the second one because as with most places. The drink seems to have more mix than Tequila.

The only knock on this evening was there was no music. Live or played over speakers. She had her heart set on hearing a Mariachi band because of the name and logo of the place. T.V.s were on but no sound. It also too a little longer than usual to get the food but it was well worth the wait.
I give them a 3 out of 4 stars. We will go back. The food is fantastic.
Conan. This is your kind of place. You should check them out.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/weekend/foodreview/review-los-mariachis-adds-mexican-flavor-to-east-broken-arrow/article_7d5a547e-84e4-5820-83ef-a3190f81938a.html

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Los-Mariachis-Mexican-Restaurant/536617639755199

« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 01:14:33 pm by DolfanBob » Logged

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org