A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:47:57 am
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bengazi!!!  (Read 91854 times)
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #180 on: March 13, 2015, 09:29:28 am »

Government procedure is for her to have signed an agreement under oath when she began her work at the State Department requiring her to safeguard classified records, and another agreement under oath when she ended her work that she had returned all records to the government. All records, not just classified information.

Failing to secure classified secrets in a government-approved facility or moving them to a non-secure facility outside the government’s control is a misdemeanor, punishable by a hefty fine and a year in jail. Using a false email address that gives the clear impression that the user is not using a government server when she is, or one that creates the false impression that the emailer is using a government server when she is not, is also a felony.

Will the Department of Justice prosecute Clinton for retaining 48 months of classified records on her personal server after she left office, as it did Gen. David Petraeus, who kept 15 months of classified records in a desk drawer in his home after he left office?

Broom  > Sweep > Rug

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_White_House_email_controversy

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
TulsaMoon
Civic Leader

« Reply #181 on: March 13, 2015, 10:19:42 am »

That's just plain silly Hoss.

Because the Bush Admin did this in 2007 it makes it ok? No. It was NOT ok in 2007 and its not ok today. Especially when she herself spoke directly about this during her campaign. Clinton said, “We know our Constitution is being shredded. We know about the secret wiretaps, the secret military tribunals, the secret White House email accounts.”

Laws and rules were put in place to make sure this did not happen again.

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #182 on: March 13, 2015, 11:38:19 am »

That's just plain silly Hoss.

Because the Bush Admin did this in 2007 it makes it ok? No. It was NOT ok in 2007 and its not ok today. Especially when she herself spoke directly about this during her campaign. Clinton said, “We know our Constitution is being shredded. We know about the secret wiretaps, the secret military tribunals, the secret White House email accounts.”

Laws and rules were put in place to make sure this did not happen again.

Did I say it was ok?  I'm comparing the level of hand-wringing here.  The Republicans have made themselves nearly apoplectic over this.  Even many of my right-leaning friends say this is a non-controversy.  But think whatever you want.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #183 on: March 13, 2015, 02:05:29 pm »

Did I say it was ok?  I'm comparing the level of hand-wringing here.  The Republicans have made themselves nearly apoplectic over this.  Even many of my right-leaning friends say this is a non-controversy.  But think whatever you want.

Get a flux capacitor and go back in time, because you obviously have ZERO recollection over the hand wringing that went on during W's presidency. This is a walk in the park for Sir Edmund compared to the Bushitler years.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #184 on: March 13, 2015, 02:16:20 pm »

Get a flux capacitor and go back in time, because you obviously have ZERO recollection over the hand wringing that went on during W's presidency. This is a walk in the park for Sir Edmund compared to the Bushitler years.

Really?

So were there 8 inquiries into this email thing during the 'Bushitler' era, as you so colloquially put it?  8 inquiries that inevitably led to finding out nothing, as this whole deal with Benghazi has fettered out?

Republicans have made Democrats look like rank amateurs when it comes to hand-wringing.

They also didn't try and undermine the authority of a sitting President during diplomatic negotiations..oh wait, Bush was never really much of diplomat, was he?  So that comparison is moot.

My bad, Judge Stone.

Roll Eyes

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #185 on: March 14, 2015, 02:24:37 pm »

When you lost MoDo:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/15/opinion/sunday/maureen-dowd-an-open-letter-to-hdr22clintonemailcom.html?smid=pl-share&_r=0

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #186 on: March 14, 2015, 02:25:11 pm »

Really?

So were there 8 inquiries into this email thing during the 'Bushitler' era, as you so colloquially put it?  8 inquiries that inevitably led to finding out nothing, as this whole deal with Benghazi has fettered out?

Republicans have made Democrats look like rank amateurs when it comes to hand-wringing.

They also didn't try and undermine the authority of a sitting President during diplomatic negotiations..oh wait, Bush was never really much of diplomat, was he?  So that comparison is moot.

My bad, Judge Stone.

Roll Eyes

I did not know we had diplomatic relations with Iran. Thanks for clearing that up.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #187 on: March 14, 2015, 09:52:07 pm »

I did not know we had diplomatic relations with Iran. Thanks for clearing that up.

Wild RWRE Murdochian deflection moment... Hoss said "diplomatic negotiations". 

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #188 on: March 14, 2015, 10:04:38 pm »

Wild RWRE Murdochian deflection moment... Hoss said "diplomatic negotiations". 

Watch out, H...you'll be accused of 'defending me'.

Shocked

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #189 on: March 14, 2015, 10:21:12 pm »

I see Jeb Bush has an email controversy. Forget about Sir Edmund, then. Time to move on.

Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #190 on: March 15, 2015, 11:58:47 am »

Bill's private server went down too......

Ed W
City Father

Re:
« Reply #191 on: March 15, 2015, 12:48:43 pm »

(Groan)...but I'll probably steal it.

Ed

May you live in interesting times.
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #192 on: March 16, 2015, 08:48:10 am »

Government procedure is for her to have signed an agreement under oath when she began her work at the State Department requiring her to safeguard classified records, and another agreement under oath when she ended her work that she had returned all records to the government. All records, not just classified information.

Failing to secure classified secrets in a government-approved facility or moving them to a non-secure facility outside the government’s control is a misdemeanor, punishable by a hefty fine and a year in jail. Using a false email address that gives the clear impression that the user is not using a government server when she is, or one that creates the false impression that the emailer is using a government server when she is not, is also a felony.

Will the Department of Justice prosecute Clinton for retaining 48 months of classified records on her personal server after she left office, as it did Gen. David Petraeus, who kept 15 months of classified records in a desk drawer in his home after he left office?

Broom  > Sweep > Rug

This is a trap. The Clintons are the most cunning of the pack.

Don't write anything you can phone. Don't phone anything you can talk. Don't talk anything you can whisper. Don't whisper anything you can smile. Don't smile anything you can nod. Don't nod anything you can wink. --Earl Long

There is noting on that server but recipes and fluff. If there ever was, it has long been eradicated. Hillary will guard, and delay any access to the native formats and actual files for as long as she can, and with as much fight as she can, to create as much suspicion as she can. This focuses all of the energy into this one scandal and away from everything else. 

It's chess, and she is drawing her opponent's attention.

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #193 on: March 16, 2015, 09:07:10 am »

Watch out, H...you'll be accused of 'defending me'.

Shocked

Lol..!!  I've been accused of soooo much worse....

Actually, I am a defender of truth, justice, and the American Way!!    Well, at least the good parts of the American Way - not the carp parts....

There are only a few places where you veer off into the weeds too much, and I will continue to help you along the path to enlightenment as time, energy, and opportunity permits!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #194 on: March 16, 2015, 09:11:52 am »

I see Jeb Bush has an email controversy. Forget about Sir Edmund, then. Time to move on.

No....and typing slowly so you can keep up.... INCLUDE Bush in exactly the same way.  Include EVERYBODY under the same umbrella - not allow Bush's to escape scrutiny the way they have for decades.   Not the one-sided, biased, deflecting method of the Murdochian Nonsense World Faux News propaganda BS.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org