A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:10:00 pm
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bengazi!!!  (Read 91869 times)
TheArtist
T-Town Elder

« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2014, 03:17:33 pm »

OMG!  Waaay off into looney land here.  Just glanced at that and eyes glazed over and saw the black helicopter crowd.  Think the general public will see that too, if they even notice at all.  Only traction this will get is with the same few people that are working on ever more "detailed" conspiracies showing how the US Government was behind World Trade Center buildings destruction.

"When you only have two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other."-Chinese proverb. "Arts a staple. Like bread or wine or a warm coat in winter. Those who think it is a luxury have only a fragment of a mind. Mans spirit grows hungry for art in the same way h
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2014, 03:24:04 pm »

OMG!  Waaay off into looney land here.  Just glanced at that and eyes glazed over and saw the black helicopter crowd.  Think the general public will see that too, if they even notice at all.  Only traction this will get is with the same few people that are working on ever more "detailed" conspiracies showing how the US Government was behind World Trade Center buildings destruction.

We were talking about him in the PM's but thank you for throwing that out there.
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

Re:
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2014, 05:45:23 pm »

Should be interesting to watch.

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

Re:
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2014, 05:53:49 pm »

If you're talking about your responses in this thread, then yes.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2014, 06:16:28 pm »

The society exists.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2014, 08:48:06 am »

The society exists.

swake
T-Town Elder

Re:
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2014, 10:12:45 am »

Watch the “OMFG Hillary is ahead in the polls with just two years to go! What are we going do? Blaming Obamacare for dead kittens has failed us! We are lost! Bengazi, you are our last hope! Save us Bengazi!” Campaign?

I’d rather watch grass grow.
saintnicster
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2014, 10:29:19 am »

Obligatory Jon Stewart

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/05/06/1297207/-Jon-Stewart-s-brilliant-takedown-of-right-wing-s-hypocritical-Benghazi-outrage
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2014, 12:10:35 pm »

I am personally glad that gaspar and FoxNews is having orgasmic feelings toward Bengazi. Their continual ranting and posturing about this is just costing them time, money and votes. The American people are wise enough to not care enough, especially because there have been so many other attacks under every other President in my lifetime.

Every day they blather about Bengazi just costs them a chance to come up with a plan to help the country. They have become a gang of dissenters, crying foul so often that no one will listen to them any more. They tried to discredit Obama's birth certificate for years, and they all ended up sounding like Donald Trump and Ted Nugent.

Bengazi is a land far away from America. Foreign policy and intelligence failures are just not what people focus on. But by all means keep focusing every waking moment on this topic. The best case scenario for a win from all this for republicans is that the democrats don't nominate Hillary.

Let's have televised hearings every day about Bengazi. Let's keep wailing until we have a scapegoat. Let's give Limbaugh and Hannity the chance to speak about this non-stop for months more. Just make sure we get Donald Trump and Ted Nugent to weigh in too.

Power is nothing till you use it.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2014, 02:15:43 pm »

RM and others, if you think the R would start up this select committee with just this new email (which does expose the state department as being liars), you are naive.

Kinda makes you think why we suddenly are talking about freakin global warming/climate change/climate disruption now. Because we all know how damned important that is, with what's happening with our wussified response in Ukraine and the Obamacare lies and mess.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2014, 02:33:26 pm »

RM and others, if you think the R would start up this select committee with just this new email (which does expose the state department as being liars), you are naive.

Kinda makes you think why we suddenly are talking about freakin global warming/climate change/climate disruption now. Because we all know how damned important that is, with what's happening with our wussified response in Ukraine and the Obamacare lies and mess.

Your websites or more misleading than our websites.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2014, 02:38:49 pm »

It's been almost twenty months.  Why haven't they been able to prove anything then?

Can you say "witch hunt"?

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2014, 02:51:36 pm »

RM and others, ... you are naïve.

I am naïve. I think the political parties and elected officials should have a plan to fix a broken healthcare system. I think they should have a plan to help people get a better job or a little more money on payday. I think they should find ways to use diplomacy to avoid the United States getting into civil wars on foreign lands.

You think they should have continual hearings about things most people don't care about. I don't hear any solutions coming from the national republicans to any of our problems. They just want to find scapegoats to things that happened under a democrat president. That ain't leadership.

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2014, 03:01:03 pm »

They just want to find scapegoats to things that happened under a democrat president. That ain't leadership.

That's electioneering
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2014, 03:45:05 pm »

I can't stop smiling. Listening to Hannity on the radio is like watching car racing for the wrecks.

It is only for the national republicans. I don't see Mayor Bartlett ranting about such. I read a nice post by GT Bynum about working to find more city funding for arts program. I see Ron Peters asking questions about transparency in government. I see Blake Ewing fighting for neighborhoods.

Why is it that when you want to be a republican on a national scale you have to lose all sense about what is important to the public and not just your party? Tell me it didn't always be like this.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org